[Maximize Earnings] Triple your money with ease [Adnooka]
2013-06-04, 02:23 AM,
Hi Elites. So I will share this 'guide' with you on how to triple your earnings using Adnooka with such ease. So, if you are doing a fake niches, this is best option for you.

Huh, let's start with this. I will not share any guide pictures because it will take some time for me but read this guide slowly to get it full :) It is so easy...

1. Once you found your niche and set up your video or landing page, whatever, upload that niche to File Manager on Adnooka.

2. Now, go to Tools > File Manager > Settings and set up that your visitor has to complete 2 offers to get your file. And then click on OK.
(You can also change a file size so it looks even more realistic. For example if you are doing full game niche, you can upload just a torrent or whatever and set filesize to 13 GB. It will make it more legit)

3. Once you've done that, go to Tools > Link Locker and then paste link of that file you've created in File Manager, you want to lock it even more. Now, they have to unlock the link first, then complete one offer and then complete it once again to get your niche.

- Ofcourse, if he completes just one first offer (link locker), you will be paid for that he completed. This is amazing really, you won't be banned, visitors can't complain about your content that is fake. Only thing they can do is to say that there is a survey. They can't know that there is more than one offer.

So, maybe this is tricky :( but if you used to do fake stuff, why not to use this method to protect your files to the maximum and triple your earnings with ease. Just make your niche HQ and don't let visitors run away from you. Attract them with content that will tickle them, that will trick them to complete offer and earn you good bunch of money :)
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:38 AM) 

[Image: yLsq4.gif]
2013-06-04, 02:47 AM,
I think I should start using Adnooka now... it's a nice tutorial., thanks for writing it...
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:40 AM) 
2013-06-04, 03:38 AM,
No problem pal. Adnooka is still young network but provides you superb quality. Do not hesitate to register there!
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:42 AM) 

2013-06-04, 03:45 AM,
Are you sure that this will increase your earning?

If I would see that I have to make 1 survey I would probably do it. But if I would see I have to do at least two surveys, then I would instatnly leave..
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:45 AM) 
2013-06-04, 03:47 AM,
Pretty good tutorial mate, but i wouldn't call it maximizing.

-LinX
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:47 AM) 

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]
2013-06-04, 03:50 AM,
(2013-06-04, 03:45 AM)12policeman Wrote: Are you sure that this will increase your earning?

If I would see that I have to make 1 survey I would probably do it. But if I would see I have to do at least two surveys, then I would instatnly leave..

(2013-06-04, 03:47 AM)LinX Wrote: Pretty good tutorial mate, but i wouldn't call it maximizing.

-LinX

Maybe it is not but you can earn more with your current links and files. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:50 AM) 

2013-06-04, 03:56 AM,
This wont work good. you should password protect your files to get double leads or use as second survey other network.
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:52 AM) 
2013-06-04, 04:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-04, 04:03 AM by TheMozak.)
(2013-06-04, 03:56 AM)Diem Wrote: This wont work good. you should password protect your files to get double leads or use as second survey other network.

http://prntscr.com/184ke6 EPC : 0.24 how can you say it won't work :D

(2013-06-04, 03:45 AM)12policeman Wrote: Are you sure that this will increase your earning?

that is your opinion. but when someone completes one offer and pays for it, he will try to complete again in hope that he will get what he is searching for. it is like gambling. you never know what is in next round.

http://prntscr.com/184ke6 Theese are not bad stats at all. Using adnooka for one day only :D EPC is 0.24
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:55 AM) 

2013-06-04, 06:08 AM,
(2013-06-04, 02:23 AM)TheMozak Wrote: Hi Elites. So I will share this 'guide' with you on how to triple your earnings using Adnooka with such ease. So, if you are doing a fake niches, this is best option for you.

Huh, let's start with this. I will not share any guide pictures because it will take some time for me but read this guide slowly to get it full :) It is so easy...

1. Once you found your niche and set up your video or landing page, whatever, upload that niche to File Manager on Adnooka.

2. Now, go to Tools > File Manager > Settings and set up that your visitor has to complete 2 offers to get your file. And then click on OK.
(You can also change a file size so it looks even more realistic. For example if you are doing full game niche, you can upload just a torrent or whatever and set filesize to 13 GB. It will make it more legit)

3. Once you've done that, go to Tools > Link Locker and then paste link of that file you've created in File Manager, you want to lock it even more. Now, they have to unlock the link first, then complete one offer and then complete it once again to get your niche.

- Ofcourse, if he completes just one first offer (link locker), you will be paid for that he completed. This is amazing really, you won't be banned, visitors can't complain about your content that is fake. Only thing they can do is to say that there is a survey. They can't know that there is more than one offer.

So, maybe this is tricky :( but if you used to do fake stuff, why not to use this method to protect your files to the maximum and triple your earnings with ease. Just make your niche HQ and don't let visitors run away from you. Attract them with content that will tickle them, that will trick them to complete offer and earn you good bunch of money :)

Nice idea,but maybe stick to complete 2 offers option?. That should double earnings and you can always protect files with password too.
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:58 AM) 
2013-06-04, 06:29 AM,
(2013-06-04, 06:08 AM)daninho Wrote:
(2013-06-04, 02:23 AM)TheMozak Wrote: Hi Elites. So I will share this 'guide' with you on how to triple your earnings using Adnooka with such ease. So, if you are doing a fake niches, this is best option for you.

Nice idea,but maybe stick to complete 2 offers option?. That should double earnings and you can always protect files with password too.

It is up to you ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 04:02 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make Money With CPA Using Bing Killbane 5 380 2017-12-02, 01:59 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  ★ 50$/Day Guide That Made Me Money 2017 ★ Mesina 80 15,917 2017-12-01, 03:45 PM
Last Post: IM2020
  Making money with direct CPA offers ! blackemil 71 13,307 2017-11-20, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Test3r
  [GET] All Latest InstaProducts Nulled and Working + TUTORIALS [BETTER LP & EARNINGS] trafficbeast 22 9,487 2017-11-20, 07:41 PM
Last Post: dharmadev
  How to Make Money on Twitter via Affiliate Schemes TopOffers 7 552 2017-11-13, 11:54 PM
Last Post: midastou4

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top