Master Paid Traffic With Affplaybook - Super Affiliates - HQ Guides - Advanced Tools
04-29-2015, 12:49 PM
Hello Elites,

Over the last month I have been buddying up with David from AffPlayBook, if you're looking to make money with paid traffic this forum is your best bet. David owns the best paid traffic forum online and I have managed to get an Elites exclusive $10 off a month discount for life (you can find the discount link below). The forum has some really POWERFUL tools such as spy tools, landing page builders, scrapers, for PPV, Facebook, POF and more. Actually, this is what inspired me to make tools for Elites, It's never in my best interest to tell my users about other paid forums but in this case I'm making an exception just based on how good David's forum is and how awesome their support is.

A big selling point is the personal attention the users get by posting follow along campaigns and getting feedback from David himself and the community. My advice is to just go and take a look for yourselves, I have managed to get a link that means you will get inside and supported right away if you choose to try them out. For those of you that do join up on the forum, just make sure you come back and share your progress and experiences.

I'm learning PPV once again and the guides in the forum are amazing, I know some of you want to learn paid traffic so I advice you to signup and learn over there. Just make sure you come back and help others out after you start banking big numbers with the paid traffic.

Check out the tools they have to offer below:
Spoiler: Spy Tools:
[Image: jA5fzVL.png]
Spoiler: Scrapers:
[Image: c0iG6KT.png]
Spoiler: Content & Coding Tools:
[Image: 36lhVHB.png]
Spoiler: Utilites:
[Image: 6gEkFNS.png]
Please Note - I have managed to get you guys an exclusive discount of $10 off a month for life!.
Use the following link to signup and grab the special discount: Here

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
 Thanks given by: TheWolf , TheLastSamurai , AffPlaybook , Verilog , daemonX , Mazilo , Overflame , ajlut , SIDHARTHA3045 , alxwanted6k , eley101 , DarrellK92 , Rival , Mesina , mrghostno1 , Rodrigo Lima , halisaki , SHIRAJUM , Dreamlove3 , ari4aha , lce , WhiteKnight4U , QwertySon , santan , zero2000 , Kevinsy , yousarsife2710 , lumina30 , manjeet036 , DrDrew , TheBigBoss , impros , fares72 , JZdesigner , pag-asa31 , pedjapajovic23 , powerfu1 , moadzakaria , trollgame1 , imchatterbox , gedimas , euphemia , gundol , Togetherrevenue , Abraxon , victricon , Umair78 , morpheus1976 , Said1988 , dzambo , CyberHatWorld , anacondatop , dzi022 , hypno , octour , nudes , ghost0307 , aminerguig , omniman

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Looking for cpa/cpi network allow incentive traffic unlimited 294 05-25-2017 02:45 PM
Last Post: elenaliao
Paid traffic? Daddykins 137 05-19-2017 01:54 AM
Last Post: hutiya
How Can I drive traffic from reddit? GentleJames 110 05-18-2017 02:06 AM
Last Post: Uncle
Where should I buy Incentive Traffic ? Dingdong24 156 05-16-2017 09:05 AM
Last Post: extremee
Anybody use PPI networks for desktop traffic nowadays? Recommend me good ones pls SiZiF 88 05-16-2017 08:21 AM
Last Post: glowerz7

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top