Mass e-mail site/software for mass e-mailing?
2014-06-03, 02:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-03, 02:01 AM by JAS.)
Hello,

I am looking for a cheap mass e-mailing site (like MailChimp) or mass e-mailing software. I want it to be as simple as copy/pasting the e-mail addresses and writing the text and hitting 'send' button.

I don't want any monthly subscriptions site or something like that. I just want to pay when I send the e-mails.

I have a list of about 70,000 e-mails. How much do you think it would cost me per campaign?

Campaign = sending emails once to those 70,000 addresses

Thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

kamalkamal(2014-11-13 02:59 AM) 
2014-06-03, 02:54 AM,
(2014-06-03, 02:01 AM)JAS Wrote: Hello,

I am looking for a cheap mass e-mailing site (like MailChimp) or mass e-mailing software. I want it to be as simple as copy/pasting the e-mail addresses and writing the text and hitting 'send' button.

I don't want any monthly subscriptions site or something like that. I just want to pay when I send the e-mails.

I have a list of about 70,000 e-mails. How much do you think it would cost me per campaign?

Thanks!

Why don't you use MailChimp? If your list is 100% whitehat you should be able to use every single service out there. I think your campaign could cost you between $200 and $5000 depending on what quality you look for.

I've used some services in the past (which I can't recommend therefore I wont post them here) which were pretty spammy. These are mostly services from india which deliver their emails like 60% of the time in the spam folder.

I haven't found any good service myself which can handle some "grayhat" lists (I assume you haven't collected the 70k mails yourself as you want to send out your campaign only once and you didn't had any service beforehand).

Hope this might help you.
2014-06-03, 03:46 AM,
MailChimp is still probably your best bet.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdscendTony(2014-06-03 03:48 AM) 

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings
2014-06-03, 04:10 AM,
(2014-06-03, 02:54 AM)Vampyre Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 02:01 AM)JAS Wrote: Hello,

Thanks!

Why don't you use MailChimp? If your list is 100% whitehat you should be able to use every single service out there. I think your campaign could cost you between $200 and $5000 depending on what quality you look for.

I've used some services in the past (which I can't recommend therefore I wont post them here) which were pretty spammy. These are mostly services from india which deliver their emails like 60% of the time in the spam folder.

I haven't found any good service myself which can handle some "grayhat" lists (I assume you haven't collected the 70k mails yourself as you want to send out your campaign only once and you didn't had any service beforehand).

Hope this might help you.

The list is whitehat. The list is of forum members who choose to receive newsletters from the admins. Sending an e-mail from the server (using the built-in emailing feature of vBulletin) may cause too much load on the server so that's why I am looking for any alternate ways of e-mailing.

(2014-06-03, 03:46 AM)Joe Ferguson Wrote: MailChimp is still probably your best bet.

Mailchimp calculates the rates by subscribers and monthly emails. I couldn't find a way to calculate the cost of sending a one time email to 70k people. I wouldn't mind using them if they are not expensive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,147 4 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 129 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 535 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 209 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Promote a professional seo software heopas 3 91 2017-09-17, 12:27 AM
Last Post: timilak65

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top