Mass Emailing
2016-10-17, 02:42 AM,
I have a list of emails around 10k.

I would like to send mass emails to around 100-300 mails per day.

What would be the best way?

I will send emails with link that include content locker inside it so it probably qualifies as a spam link?

What I prefer is:

1) Send emails with undisclosed receipents. Basically the target thinks that only he got this email.
2) Preferably that email doesn't go to Spam folder.

Can anybody explain me how to do this?

By using AWeber or anything else i will probably get banned very quick for promoting locker.
2016-10-17, 05:03 AM,
You can send max 500 emails with Gmail daily. Avoid using spam words and the email will less likely get into spam folder.
Latest Thanks - View all

naathanz(2016-10-17 11:43 AM) 

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-10-17, 05:10 AM,
pm me your skype we can work together
2016-10-17, 09:14 AM,
I have been monetizing purchased data for over 16 years.

What you are wanting to do will likely be a total waste of time.

If the data isn't fresh / targeted, you need to send high volume to make decent money. Plus you need to send offers that have mass appeal / free. That way you have the greatest possibility of generating conversions / $$$. I personally have always sent PPL offers.

With non targeted data, you will get higher complaints. So to mail, you need to use your own server/IPs. However, it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to inbox all domains (as you will likely get IPs with neutral IP reputation at best). So you want to domain target the data. That way, you can get the best possible deliverability. However, you will still get you IPs blocked / blacklisted (just how long will it take) and have to get them replaced. So you need to work with an IP provider that can do this, plus you will need volume of IPs to send send mail in volume and make decent money.

You want to work with data that the users provided permission to receive 3rd party messages. That way you are at least can-spam compliant. However, you still need to have the data cleaned and it doesn't mean you won;t get complaints. Which is why I said above you will need to replace the IPS.

The way to make money long term is to collect the users that open and click and get rid of the no responsive data. Over time, you will then be able to build smaller, but responsive lists that you will be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

If I was incorrect about the data and it is fresh / targeted, then I would use clean it and test it and use autoresponders / smtps to send. That way you can piggyback off the good IP reputation and get higher deliverability. However, 10K is still very low volume. But maybe you someone how got lucky and have killer data...granted it is unlikely.

Even with fresh / targeted data, you will still likely have complaint problems and get accounts terminated. However there are ways to mitigate them.

I'm not trying to pee on your parade with all the negativity. It's just that anyone can get a list, it's whole other thing to be able to send it and make money, I do it for a living and it is far more complex that most understand.

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-10-17, 11:43 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-17, 11:43 AM by naathanz.)
(2016-10-17, 09:14 AM)emonetize Wrote: I have been monetizing purchased data for over 16 years.

What you are wanting to do will likely be a total waste of time.

If the data isn't fresh / targeted, you need to send high volume to make decent money. Plus you need to send offers that have mass appeal / free. That way you have the greatest possibility of generating conversions / $$$. I personally have always sent PPL offers.

With non targeted data, you will get higher complaints. So to mail, you need to use your own server/IPs. However, it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to inbox all domains (as you will likely get IPs with neutral IP reputation at best). So you want to domain target the data. That way, you can get the best possible deliverability. However, you will still get you IPs blocked / blacklisted (just how long will it take) and have to get them replaced. So you need to work with an IP provider that can do this, plus you will need volume of IPs to send send mail in volume and make decent money.

You want to work with data that the users provided permission to receive 3rd party messages. That way you are at least can-spam compliant. However, you still need to have the data cleaned and it doesn't mean you won;t get complaints. Which is why I said above you will need to replace the IPS.

The way to make money long term is to collect the users that open and click and get rid of the no responsive data. Over time, you will then be able to build smaller, but responsive lists that you will be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

If I was incorrect about the data and it is fresh / targeted, then I would use clean it and test it and use autoresponders / smtps to send. That way you can piggyback off the good IP reputation and get higher deliverability. However, 10K is still very low volume. But maybe you someone how got lucky and have killer data...granted it is unlikely.

Even with fresh / targeted data, you will still likely have complaint problems and get accounts terminated. However there are ways to mitigate them.

I'm not trying to pee on your parade with all the negativity. It's just that anyone can get a list, it's whole other thing to be able to send it and make money, I do it for a living and it is far more complex that most understand.

Thank you for your response.

My email list is fresh and targeted. Getting around 100-200 new emails daily.

I'm pretty sure that it will convert pretty well as it is blackhat. I'm just worried about getting banned if i use something like aweber, mailjet and so on.

Anyway, using mail jet send me to spam box.

I want to show up in email box + with undisclosed emails.

(2016-10-17, 05:03 AM)TikadoKan Wrote: You can send max 500 emails with Gmail daily. Avoid using spam words and the email will less likely get into spam folder.

Do you know if it's possible to send mass email with undisclosed receipients?
2016-10-17, 09:19 PM,
Can you elaborate how you are getting the emails and how they are fresh / targeted?

When you say that you want to send the messages as undisclosed recipients, are you saying you want to send BCC?

Many years ago mailers would send mail using BCC (blind carbon copy), which is a version of CC (carbon copy), but instead of the To: field listing all the recipients (which is what CC does), you could have the To: field saying something in place of it displaying the recipients like To: Undisclosed Recipients, (which is what BCC does).

CC and BCC is still used, but it is not popular among email marketers. This is because you are sending the exact same message body to each recipient. If you do this, then there is no way to track who opens a message or clicks a link, because to do this, there has to be a unique identifier in each message and it is not possible to do, if they all get an identical message.

Gmail does offer the option to send to a list of recipients and send it BCC.

You will get excellent deliverability with Gmail, Just you are very likely to get the account terminated.

If you are having a message going to the spam folder, you need to figure out why. Also keep in mind that all the top providers have their own anti-spam filters. So a message can inbox one and could go to spam folder in another. So you want to use seed accounts for the top domains in your list to test deliverability.

If a message goes to the spam folder, you can look for the potential reason by breaking the message down into the following 3 areas...

BacKend: where there is a possible problem with rdns, spf, dkim, etc...

IP / Domain Reputation: any IP of domain associated with the message.

Content: anything in the message body, including the actual template.

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-10-17, 10:32 PM,
U can send 10k free emails per day with our SMTP and we have a mass email software as well I think you might find handy for what you listed.
2016-10-18, 03:16 AM,
(2016-10-17, 10:32 PM)Enzlo Wrote: U can send 10k free emails per day with our SMTP and we have a mass email software as well I think you might find handy for what you listed.

i would love to try that out but i dont understand anything on your website. also there is only coming soon guides so..
2016-10-18, 05:10 PM,
(2016-10-18, 03:16 AM)naathanz Wrote: i would love to try that out but i dont understand anything on your website. also there is only coming soon guides so..

We'll that doesn't seem right. What part are you stuck at?
All you need to do is make an account, verify your email, and then get your SMTP credentials.

PM me if you're still stuck!
Be glad to help or fix any issue on our site.
2016-10-18, 09:22 PM,
(2016-10-18, 05:10 PM)Enzlo Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 03:16 AM)naathanz Wrote: i would love to try that out but i dont understand anything on your website. also there is only coming soon guides so..

We'll that doesn't seem right. What part are you stuck at?
All you need to do is make an account, verify your email, and then get your SMTP credentials.

PM me if you're still stuck!
Be glad to help or fix any issue on our site.

could you send me your skype or anything over PM?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass planner alternative? pipskok 13 770 2017-08-17, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Decider
  Super Awesome Mass Planner Settings Guide With Earnings Proof hopsa 3 262 2017-07-15, 01:15 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  help me to get a mass video uploading bot cpaearner 4 359 2017-05-23, 08:47 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  Mass Video Blaster Pro JEEZY 8 660 2017-05-18, 01:05 PM
Last Post: tomkanov
  Mass Planner Proxies - A Guide for Mass Planner CheddarJones 3 382 2017-05-07, 01:35 AM
Last Post: holkapolka

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top