Mass E-mail sender software.
2015-03-30, 04:43 PM,
Hello! I would like you guys to suggest me a program/software that I can use to send e-mails for ..let us say 100k emails. I got an email list and I would like to send them all mails. Thanks! (also I would like the software to be FREE)
2015-09-28, 12:30 PM,
i need to the email senders software for free
2015-09-28, 04:09 PM,
I know someone that uses ArpReach (arpreach.com) and is happy with it, it costs like $200. I also know some that uses sendy (sendy.co), it's costs like $70. I believe ArpReach is multi-threaded (can run multiple connections), so it should be faster than Sendy, as I'm pretty sure it's not.

With ArpReach you can use your own IP or smtp services. I think sendy doesn't have an option to use your own IP and you can only use smtp services.

There's probably something free that exists and there's plenty of other programs. I have been mailing for 15 years and have my own custom built high speed mail platform, so, I'm just not on top of what mail programs exist.

Since you both said you are looking for a free program, I'm going to assume that you don't have much experience mailing. I wouldn't waste my time trying to mail a list you didn't develop, that's not fresh, targeted and cleaned or you will just get you account terminated. Even if the list is all the above, there is still a risk of getting terminated. That's just the nature of the business of mailing lists that you didn't develop.

Mailing is huge $$$. If you know what you are doing, you can do 6-7 figures. Obviously that's a huge range, but it comes down to your ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mass video blaster?? sidhesha 2 136 2017-11-30, 01:55 PM
Last Post: sidhesha
  I'm looking for email tracking software Med Fd 2 120 2017-11-01, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 191 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Promote a professional seo software heopas 3 119 2017-09-17, 12:27 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  Mass planner alternative? pipskok 13 885 2017-08-17, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Decider

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top