Marketing your own brand?
2014-01-23, 11:50 PM,
This isn't really so much CPA, but I was planning on starting a clothing brand. I think I can spread it and rank decently well on youtube but was wondering about any other ways you guys would recommend.

What are some ways you guys would go about marketing and advertising it?

Any tips would be great!

[Image: uuINDyP.png]
2014-01-24, 12:14 AM,
Hey mate,

Well, it seems that clothing brands are having a huge grownth.

First, if you are going legit and are going to be a brand, then start by doing a cool website (make sure to make an awesome design)
After that is done, make a FB page, and start spreading that page amongst your friends, colleges, whatever.
Then you can sell them on Etsy, and link to your website, which would give a pretty nice traffic if the design is good.

Also, if you want to spread more, there are alot more ways, and one of them is local advertising.

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2014-01-26, 01:24 AM,
Well with a clothing brand I would assume you would want to start local and work you're way up to the national level? Firstly, you need to have an established social media presence. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube. After that you need promotion. Offline marketing would be a plus in this situation, but online will still work just as good. If you have any popular people you know in an area for example see if they could shoutout you're instagram page or something like that. Checkout Fiverr for some gigs on offline marketing.

"The mindset of not being able to achieve our goals is what holds us back from success." -Myself

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe." -Anatole France

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you work on Internet Marketing full time callieseye 17 442 2017-08-15, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Your first mistake into CPA and Internet Marketing CrypticEagle 22 634 2017-08-11, 11:08 AM
Last Post: mistaken12
  Is there any ladies also into Internet Marketing Test3r 24 742 2017-07-30, 10:37 AM
Last Post: daddyoh
  My personal experience with Offline Marketing Diskretni 11 1,552 2016-08-27, 12:18 PM
Last Post: StSignal
  CPAElites The Best CPA Marketing Forum insomniac 10 1,887 2016-07-06, 12:03 PM
Last Post: insomniac

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top