Mark's journey: From nothing to something
2015-07-13, 04:06 AM,
Hello fellow Elites,

Im new in the world of IM and after some research and reading lots of threats on CPAELITES I thought it was time to start a project. Im doing this project with a friend of mine who is, just like me, is also new in the IM.

This was our begin plan:

1. Select a niche
  2. Purchase a host
  3. Create a facebook account
  4. Create an instagram account

We finished this list and made a new one with in mind to gain traffic. The list is the following one:

1. Make a website with WP (done this one, we only have to finish the details and stuff)
  2. Get 100 likes on facebook
  3. Get 100 followers on instagram (accomplished)

In the future, if we have enough traffic our plan is to make money with the site and social media.

If anyone has comments or tips, feel free to write them below. We can use all the knowledge.
Latest Thanks - View all

Vampirion_LKM(2015-07-15 01:49 AM) 
2015-07-13, 05:27 AM,
I'll be checking in on this, always wanted to work IM with a partner but never wanted the stress it comes with.
2015-07-13, 08:39 PM,
(2015-07-13, 05:27 AM)ThaRealGold Wrote: I'll be checking in on this, always wanted to work IM with a partner but never wanted the stress it comes with.

By stress you mean that you are dependent from each other and could have different idea's and plans?
2015-07-13, 11:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-13, 11:54 PM by ThaRealGold.)
(2015-07-13, 08:39 PM)Mark366 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 05:27 AM)ThaRealGold Wrote: I'll be checking in on this, always wanted to work IM with a partner but never wanted the stress it comes with.

By stress you mean that you are dependent from each other and could have different idea's and plans?

Yea, or the lack of effort from one side compared to the other and overall the choice of direction a project would go.
2015-07-14, 12:21 AM,
Hey Mark, what I can advise you, dont focus on getting likes on facebook but focus on making more accounts on instagram and generating followers there, if you choose this path its going to be more profitable and easier from what I have read over the forums.

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2015-07-14, 12:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-14, 12:57 AM by Mark366.)
(2015-07-13, 11:50 PM)ThaRealGold Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 08:39 PM)Mark366 Wrote:

Yea, or the lack of effort from one side compared to the other and overall the choice of direction a project would go.

I understand. I was a little sceptic about that too in the beginning. But thats not the case now, we both put as much effort in this as the other and we are going in the same direction.

And you can always split up, right. We havent invested a lot right now so its easy to split up if anything goes wrong. Also i always keep up all the financial stuff so its easy to sort that kind of stuff out when we both want to go our own way in the future.

(2015-07-14, 12:21 AM)Exo Wrote: Hey Mark, what I can advise you, dont focus on getting likes on facebook but focus on making more accounts on instagram and generating followers there, if you choose this path its going to be more profitable and easier from what I have read over the forums.

Oke, but why more accounts, if you focus on making one account successful (with a lot of traffic) its easier to lead the followers to the site than that you make tons of Instagram accounts with a little traffic.

correct me if im wrong.
2015-07-14, 05:16 PM,
(2015-07-14, 12:21 AM)Exo Wrote: Hey Mark, what I can advise you, dont focus on getting likes on facebook but focus on making more accounts on instagram and generating followers there, if you choose this path its going to be more profitable and easier from what I have read over the forums.

Oke, but why more accounts, if you focus on making one account successful (with a lot of traffic) its easier to lead the followers to the site than that you make tons of Instagram accounts with a little traffic.

correct me if im wrong.
[/quote]

I think there is a limit, your correct me now if i am wrong :D , how many follows you can do a day to stay safe, i think its really easy to reach that limit, lets say you can follow 500 ppl a day to stay safe, you can do it in 1 hour, cant you spend 5 more hours to get more followers to different accounts? You will have arsenal of push of a button traffic man :) Could you please tell me how do you gain followers?

Forever Mirin' .

2015-07-14, 06:17 PM,
(2015-07-14, 05:16 PM)Exo Wrote:

correct me if im wrong.

I think there is a limit, your correct me now if i am wrong :D , how many follows you can do a day to stay safe, i think its really easy to reach that limit, lets say you can follow 500 ppl a day to stay safe, you can do it in 1 hour, cant you spend 5 more hours to get more followers to different accounts? You will have arsenal of push of a button traffic man :) Could you please tell me how do you gain followers?
[/quote]

Is following 500 people a day safe? Wow i missed guessed, i thaught it was around 100.
You have a point! Im gonna try it. Thanks for the tip mate!
2015-07-14, 06:26 PM,
(2015-07-14, 06:17 PM)Mark366 Wrote:

correct me if im wrong.

Is following 500 people a day safe? Wow i missed guessed, i thaught it was around 100.
[/quote]

No mna I dont know how many people is limit :D That was just an example. No problem but please, how do you gain followers? :D Could you answer me?

Forever Mirin' .

2015-07-14, 07:57 PM,
(2015-07-14, 06:26 PM)Exo Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 06:17 PM)Mark366 Wrote:

correct me if im wrong.

No mna I dont know how many people is limit :D That was just an example. No problem but please, how do you gain followers? :D Could you answer me?
[/quote]

oow oke haha.
Uuhm, i just follow people who match my target audience and unfollow them later.
In the future i want to use social exchange programme like FollowLiker.
I hope this was the answer you looking for.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 788 2 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,289 8 hours ago
Last Post: tamnga
  JOURNEY [Update #58 - #62] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 78 5,920 8 hours ago
Last Post: moneyboy2012
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,857 8 hours ago
Last Post: KentVMason
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,436 Today, 01:41 AM
Last Post: baxxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top