Marcosolidbr's Private Blog Network Journey
2014-03-25, 04:24 AM,
[Image: qPlvJ7p.png]

So what's a Private Blog Network ? It's a bit hard to explain , I certainly know what is , but searching around i couldn't find many sources , so i post here what i found to explain for those that don't know what it is :

A private blog network (PBN) is a collection of sites that a person controls that they use to backlink to money sites to help them climb rank.

Source : DiggitySEO WarriorForums .

[Image: rKuP32j.png]

They are extremely high power. Like mentioned before, they're usually purchased at auction. When buying, you're looking for high power stats (PR,PA,DA,TF,CF) and even more important these days is a super clean backlink profile. Buying good PBN sites is somewhat of an art in itself. Finding good, safe domains is challenging and pricey. For example a PR5 can easily cost $200 if its excellent.
You control the relevance of the linking source. If your money site is about car insurance, then you take your purchased domain and re-purpose it for insurance. Its better if the old site was also about insurance, but that can be modified with some tiered backlinking.
The links are completely within your control. If Google changes their Penguin algorithm, then you can change your anchors.
They're safe because they're private. Again, another part of the art form is cloaking them such that they don't pop up on Google's radar. When done right, there's really no way to distinguish them from a real site.

[Image: fWpep2U.png]

Something that i'm gonna do along my journey is make sure i don't leave footprints and that i keep safe from google eyes . What i'm gonna do to not leave footprints ?

- Use Different Hosts : I'm gonna use different hosts for each blog .

- Domains Info : I'm gonna use fake domain informations and some times buy domain privacy . I will never use the same company , and i'm not buying the sites at the same date , so that i could leave a big footprint .

- Themes and website : I'm gonna use wordpress on my blogs , I'm gonna make sure that i use different themes , plugins , different wordcounts on articles and never copy or spin any article from the internet .

- Never Link Sites inside The Pbn : I will never put like from My PBN Site #1 to my Pbn site # 2 or #3 or what ever . This would be the biggest mistake .

[Image: bV33rZD.png]

PBN - Private Blog Network

DA - Domain Authority

PA - Page Authority

PR - Page Rank
TF - Trust Flow

Cf - Citation Flow

[Image: dn2mbDJ.png]

I will try to keep this journey updated , and if i not give up , That im sure that i won't i will keep this updated . I will try to make new posts daily updating my journey . So i will start here and the next update will be along the thread .

DAY 1 24/03/14

Yesterday , i was already thinking about this and I've read some articles about it , some guides to make sure i won't make mistakes . Today , I searched along many domains , taking in consideration their Pa / Da and their link profile . I noticed that many websites that got some High pa / da got many spammy links . After about 2 hours researching i found a good domain with 30 DA / 31 PA , which has 0 PR ( I don't care about the pagerank) and is 8 Years Old ! The website got 1.2k Backlinks and the seemed very legit . Seems that it was a hosting company website . I got the domain at namecheap , Used fake information and got a free hosting at 000hosting (Or something like that) . I installed wordpress , Created a fan page and also created a Google Pva Account for a google analytics , Google webmaster tools and also to create a page at google plus . I just ordered an article at fivver about tecnology . Now im waiting for the article and i'm tweaking the wordpress blog . So that's my first day ! If you guys have any opinion / Suggestion feel free to leave it here ! Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 03:09 PM) Aamobu(2014-03-27 05:43 AM) Required(2014-03-26 02:48 AM) Blog2Show(2014-03-25 09:45 PM) TheVBScripter(2014-03-25 05:05 AM) 
2014-03-25, 10:33 AM,
Once I get some more money to spend, I will definitely start a PBN. It is really the fastest and most powerful way to rank websites right now. Everyone likes to build thousands of links with GSA, but these links are much less spammy and highly targeted if you do it right.

Sometimes, PBN links can rank a website on page one by themselves (for local searches). I think these links will be more future proof on google than GSA because GSA builds links that anyone can build like guestbooks, comments, wikis and generally spammy backlinks. I think Google could just start penalizing websites that use guestbook, image comment and other low quality links from GSA.
2014-03-25, 07:11 PM,
(2014-03-25, 10:33 AM)Andrew23 Wrote: Once I get some more money to spend, I will definitely start a PBN. It is really the fastest and most powerful way to rank websites right now. Everyone likes to build thousands of links with GSA, but these links are much less spammy and highly targeted if you do it right.

Sometimes, PBN links can rank a website on page one by themselves (for local searches). I think these links will be more future proof on google than GSA because GSA builds links that anyone can build like guestbooks, comments, wikis and generally spammy backlinks. I think Google could just start penalizing websites that use guestbook, image comment and other low quality links from GSA.
I agree with you . Thats why i decided to create my pbn , i cant depend only of spam, since from my last researches and experiences im not able to rank blogs and videos with spam and from what i could notice , top blogs on serps on blackhat highly saturated niches are using links from pbns and are ranking well . I also see that they send spam , but they do have some links from pbns .
2014-03-26, 02:21 AM,
I think people like to use the low quality links just to diversify their anchors so they can use their main keywords as their anchor text on every high PR blog link they use.
2014-03-26, 04:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-26, 04:40 AM by Mr Giraffe.)
DAY 2 25/03/2014

Today was not a produtive day . I didn't do anything . I only searched for some new domains , but they were all registered already ! . My article hasan't arrived yet ... The seller is delaying it , so my blog is still empty with out any article . As soon as my article arrive , im gonna post and then buy some more and upload my new sitemap and also ping my blog . I heard that's it's not a good idea to add google analytics or google webmaster tools to a website on a pbn ... My next websites i won't put it , I will just add other type of trackers . I also did something wrong that was use my other google account that i already have 2 blogs ( Which im not considering to be on my network) while editing it . Im not sure if that's a problem , i don't think it is , Do you guys think it is ? Oh ! I also recieved my payment for my Whitehatniche , im gonna use this for articles and domains .
2014-03-26, 07:39 AM,
if you are a little paranoid of getting found out, it might be a good idea to use a VPN when editing your PBN sites. Sooner or later Google will find ways to cut PBNs out of the equation. I would think that they would just see someone editing multiple sites on one IP address and see that they have a PBN. That would be a pretty easy way to cut out some PBNs. Obviously people would just switch IP's between editing sites if that were the case.
2014-03-26, 07:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-26, 07:42 AM by krankxl.)
Its great that you are trying to build up a private blog network, this is really my secret tool to rank any term i want on demand

I have bought over 15 domains ranging from pr1-pr5 over the past two weeks, spent over 400 bucks on it but I decided to test it out 2 days ago.

My site increased 91 spots in google overnight.. Results were crazy

Let me know if you need any help, i would be glad
2014-03-26, 05:34 PM,
(2014-03-26, 07:41 AM)krankxl Wrote: Its great that you are trying to build up a private blog network, this is really my secret tool to rank any term i want on demand

I have bought over 15 domains ranging from pr1-pr5 over the past two weeks, spent over 400 bucks on it but I decided to test it out 2 days ago.

Nice results , i will pm you my skype so that we can talk
2014-03-26, 08:57 PM,
(2014-03-26, 07:41 AM)krankxl Wrote: Its great that you are trying to build up a private blog network, this is really my secret tool to rank any term i want on demand

How many hosting services you use for hosting all those domains?

I recently bought two PBN one is pr2 and the other one pr3, looking forward to add few more before i start writing articles...

[Image: 468x60.gif]

2014-03-27, 05:09 AM,
(2014-03-26, 08:57 PM)•.R-evolution.• Wrote:

How many hosting services you use for hosting all those domains?

I recently bought two PBN one is pr2 and the other one pr3, looking forward to add few more before i start writing articles...

Each domain is on a different host, I just go to webhostingtalk and buy some cheap 1/month hosting for it. This way there is no footprint what so ever

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,646 Today, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,350 Today, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,528 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,553 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 496 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top