Manually submit to google bad for SEO?
2014-11-14, 02:15 AM,
I am creating a PBN and was wondering if it would have negative effects if I manually "submitted" my website to google. I mean only the BH SEO guys would use the option whereas real bloggers and people that don't know proper SEO would just wait for it to manually index.

Or am I overprotective? :P
I kinda fear that my PBN cannot be indexed :(
2014-11-14, 02:47 AM,
Why would you even buy an unindexed domain?
2014-11-14, 03:19 AM,
(2014-11-14, 02:47 AM)Alek Wrote: Why would you even buy an unindexed domain?

It was a "deleted" domain. So I thought and still think that the domain gets unindexed when it gets dropped. Might've been wrong in my theory.
2014-11-14, 02:31 PM,
(2014-11-14, 02:15 AM)Kaninomayn Wrote: I am creating a PBN and was wondering if it would have negative effects if I manually "submitted" my website to google. I mean only the BH SEO guys would use the option whereas real bloggers and people that don't know proper SEO would just wait for it to manually index.

Dude it won't index your website, that tool is useless it just pings your website. And Google created that for regular people, you are being paranoid without reason.

Domain should index by itself quickly if is not penalized. Next time just don't buy de-indexed domains.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-11-14, 04:57 PM,
(2014-11-14, 02:31 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 02:15 AM)Kaninomayn Wrote: I am creating a PBN and was wondering if it would have negative effects if I manually "submitted" my website to google. I mean only the BH SEO guys would use the option whereas real bloggers and people that don't know proper SEO would just wait for it to manually index.

Dude it won't index your website, that tool is useless it just pings your website. And Google created that for regular people, you are being paranoid without reason.

Domain should index by itself quickly if is not penalized. Next time just don't buy de-indexed domains.

Not even if the domain is so called "deleted"?
I mean wouldn't a domain get deindexed after it gets dropped?
2014-11-14, 05:27 PM,
(2014-11-14, 04:57 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 02:31 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Not even if the domain is so called "deleted"?
I mean wouldn't a domain get deindexed after it gets dropped?

Safest way is to just buy domains that are indexed.

If is not indexed, it should get indexed back if it was not penalized or something like that, but is hard to judge this for someone who doesn't have experience in buying these domains.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-11-14, 05:42 PM,
(2014-11-14, 03:19 AM)Kaninomayn Wrote: It was a "deleted" domain. So I thought and still think that the domain gets unindexed when it gets dropped. Might've been wrong in my theory.

No, the statement that a dropped domain gets deleted from google's index is not true.
You most probably got a domain that was deindexed due to a penalty (probably because it was a part of some spammy blog network before) and then it got dropped.

In this case all you should do is abandon the domain and in future follow the steps below before you buy a dropped domain:

1) Visit web archive to see if it had constant content on the website. Open pages archived on differents months and different years to see if it has similar content i.e it was build around one business. If not it was most probably used as a PBN domain

2) Check if its not drawing page rank from a 301 redirect

Rest i assume you know how to pick good domains
2014-11-14, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-14, 06:45 PM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-11-14, 05:42 PM)DigitalconCF Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 03:19 AM)Kaninomayn Wrote: It was a "deleted" domain. So I thought and still think that the domain gets unindexed when it gets dropped. Might've been wrong in my theory.

No, the statement that a dropped domain gets deleted from google's index is not true.
You most probably got a domain that was deindexed due to a penalty (probably because it was a part of some spammy blog network before) and then it got dropped.

In this case all you should do is abandon the domain and in future follow the steps below before you buy a dropped domain:

1) Visit web archive to see if it had constant content on the website. Open pages archived on differents months and different years to see if it has similar content i.e it was build around one business. If not it was most probably used as a PBN domain

2) Check if its not drawing page rank from a 301 redirect

Rest i assume you know how to pick good domains

Yup. I bought the domain even though it was not indexed because it was the first aged domain that i ever bought. It had some really nice stats and didnt look like it had spammy blogcomments. I also checked it out on archive where it looked like former legit bussines' but it looke like it had swapped hands a few times. Now i made research on the other deleted domains and like 4/5 domains were also not indexed. So i thought this was the case. I then decided that to learn and discover seo, i newd to try and test stuff. So ineent ahead and bought it.

So now i lost 2$ for a domain

But recieved.:

A nice catchy domain
Seo experience

How do i check if it is 301 redirected (fake pr)?
I have set "no fake pr" on expireddomains.net
2014-11-14, 07:08 PM,
So got a very good lesson for $2 i'd say then.
And you are right, you gotta try and test a lot of stuff.

All the best

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google deindex martek 4 71 2 hours ago
Last Post: martek
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,634 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 309 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  What's so bad about Cash Incentive? EthanTaylor 0 121 2017-11-16, 09:16 AM
Last Post: EthanTaylor
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top