Manual SEO Tutorials[?]
2013-10-02, 07:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-02, 07:43 PM by Skouti.)
So, after reading Gorkso's thread, and read that
he said he manually seo'd his websites I am curious to read about manual seo.

Is there any websites deticated to SEO and staff like that, also if a member here knows
how to do "manual SEO" and he is kind enough to help me I would be glad...

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-10-02, 07:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-02, 07:47 PM by p3kki.)
I think there's no difference, maybe he meant that he did on his own, e.g. not paid someone to do it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :)
2013-10-02, 07:47 PM,
(2013-10-02, 07:46 PM)p3kki Wrote: I think there's no difference, maybe he meant that he did on his own, e.g. not paid someone to do it. :)

He said that he didn't use any software, and that's what manual SEO is.

2013-10-02, 07:50 PM,
(2013-10-02, 07:47 PM)Skouti Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 07:46 PM)p3kki Wrote: I think there's no difference, maybe he meant that he did on his own, e.g. not paid someone to do it. :)

He said that he didn't use any software, and that's what manual SEO is.

Oh ok than, I'll keep my eyes on this thread since I wanna also know more about this. :)
2013-10-02, 08:05 PM,
I am interested in this to, lets hope we can get some help :)
2013-10-02, 08:11 PM,
nobody who have brain will use software to build links for this real site.
But if you use blogger its nothing against to use GSA or whatever.
Some keywords that you can google:
Link Wheel
Social Bookmarks
Social Signals
Web 2.0
Wiki sites

The best way to learn it is to buy a SEO Book (not a ebook, a real book) You need a bible on which you can always look if you forget something or want to know something.

Sry to blame you but you cant learn seo in a short time, but you can ofcourse learn to put backlinks. after a few website projects you will know know how seo works, and you will know what is good and what is bad for you website.

Also you have to be active on seo forums, but not kids forums like blackhat world you have to search for realforum without blackhat kids. Also use google and checkout seo blogs. You cant learn seo how you like it, you have to learn all yourself nobody will give you a tutorial, or by the way tutorials like this dosnt exists.

So have fun learn search & To learn. the first step is leave this forum and open google.
Latest Thanks - View all

P1R4T3(2013-10-02 08:24 PM) 
2013-10-02, 08:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-02, 08:22 PM by Skouti.)
(2013-10-02, 08:11 PM)Tom Wrote: nobody who have brain will use software to build links for this real site.
Link Wheel
Social Bookmarks
Social Signals
Web 2.0
Wiki sites

The best way to learn it is to buy a SEO Book (not a ebook, a real book) You need a bible on which you can always look if you forget something or want to know something.

Sry to blame you but you cant learn seo in a short time, but you can ofcourse learn to put backlinks. after a few website projects you will know know how seo works, and you will know what is good and what is bad for you website.

Also you have to be active on seo forums, but not kids forums like blackhat world you have to search for realforum without blackhat kids. Also use google and checkout seo blogs. You cant learn seo how you like it, you have to learn all yourself nobody will give you a tutorial, or by the way tutorials like this dosnt exists.

So have fun learn search & To learn. the first step is leave this forum and open google.

Well, what you said is just generic and obvious.

"You have to be active on seo forums" Thats what I am looking for.
"You cant learn SEO in a short amount of time" I already know that and never said I don't intend to invest time in seo.

Also I want to learn manual SEO, because I can't afford to buy all the SEO Tools I need, next time you reply because don't be so generic and if you have something that can help post if not just don't post, because what you said is just generic and provides 0 help..

It's like someone asked "how can I do this in C#" and you replied "Learn to code on C#"..

Thanks for the time you put into the post.

2013-10-02, 08:26 PM,
(2013-10-02, 08:21 PM)Skouti Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 08:11 PM)Tom Wrote: nobody who have brain will use software to build links for this real site.
Link Wheel
Social Bookmarks
Social Signals
Web 2.0
Wiki sites

"You cant learn SEO in a short amount of time" I already know that and never said I don't intend to invest time in seo.

Also I want to learn manual SEO, because I can't afford to buy all the SEO Tools I need, next time you reply because don't be so generic and if you have something that can help post if not just don't post, because what you said is just generic and provides 0 help..

It's like someone asked "how can I do this in C#" and you replied "Learn to code on C#"..

[Image: search-engine-geek.jpg]

For example if you ask for a c# code you dont go to cpaelites, you go to a c++ forum and ask real experts

told you all what you have to know buy a fkn seo book and go to a real seo forum. and dont buy any product about seo like "the ultimative seo secrets" because there are no secrets. stay away from scmas
2013-10-02, 08:29 PM,
(2013-10-02, 08:26 PM)Tom Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 08:21 PM)Skouti Wrote:
Link Wheel
Social Bookmarks
Social Signals
Web 2.0
Wiki sites

[img]/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/search-engine-geek.jpg[/img]

For example if you ask for a c# code you dont go to cpaelites, you go to a c++ forum and ask real experts

told you all what you have to know buy a fkn seo book and go to a real seo forum. and dont buy any product about seo like "the ultimative seo secrets" because there are no secrets. stay away from scmas

Your point is correct, but I said above I am looking for people here to help me because the members here have a high chance to know about seo, and the may give me a good SEO forum they use and not one random from google.

Also I never intent to buy the so called "seo secrets"

Thanks.

2013-10-03, 05:13 AM,
I am also interested in this

Looking for way to rank on youtube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell