Managing multiple Snapchat Accounts?
2018-09-12, 12:30 AM,
Can someone shine some light on how it is possible to manage multiple snapchat accounts?

I plan on using 10-15 accounts but have no idea how I can manage each of them. I was thinking of using Nox and then downloading Snapchat on that but it does not allow me to post Snapchat stories.

Any advice? Thanks guys.
Share This Thread :

2018-09-12, 12:50 AM,
You should forget about any Android emulator, no matter if Nox, Bluestacks, MEmu, Genymotion, ...

Snapchat blocks all of them, especially when it comes to rooted mobiles/tablets, Google SafetyNet etc.

There used to be some APKs to modify Snapchat during the runtime, but all of them have been banned by Snapchat.

Back in December 2017 I started to reverse engineer Snapchat (mainly under iOS), and coded a bot for all common tasks (login with 100+ accounts at the same time, automated story posts, custom thumbnails, live images, mass friend adder, ...). But it's not available for the broad public.

Only a few details: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Any-sna...#pid693028
Latest Thanks - View all

Chaotic(2018-09-13 04:52 AM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-09-12, 01:00 AM,
Thanks for the reply Charlie.

I think my only option for now is to run one account and see if my niche produces anything. I understand that reverse engineering Snapchat must have been a ton of work, so I respect the fact that it isn't available for the public. Thanks for the link to the thread, I will make sure to read through it tonight.

Cheers!
2018-09-12, 08:01 AM,
(2018-09-12, 01:00 AM)Bic Wrote: I think my only option for now is to run one account and see if my niche produces anything.

Yes, sure, you should always start manually with your physical device (mobile, tablet), using only a few Snapchat accounts (2 to 5), to add some friends, post stories every 3 to 6 hours, to see how the basic concept will work.

A good method is to follow some known Snapchat accounts, depending on your niche/method (e. g. CPA, Adult dating, brand promotion, SMM service), to discover their workflows.

Quote:I understand that reverse engineering Snapchat must have been a ton of work, so I respect the fact that it isn't available for the public.

Some unique methods took months to discover them and finally implement them into the bot. And with 1 month I mean like 450+ hours. I know that several competing coders failed with bypassing the Google SafetyNet, SSL pinning and other tasks, so they totally stopped their projects and decided to order my API service, haha.

But on the other hand a total public Snapchat bot, available for cheap, would increase the risk of a total over-saturation (like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.). And not to forget that a public bot would higher risk of a ban by Snapchat.

Quote:Thanks for the link to the thread, I will make sure to read through it tonight.

It's especially about this single post only: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Any-sna...#pid693028

The other 95 % of the thread are boring. ;-)

Good news: I talked to HawkEye 2 weeks ago already and promised him to create a large Snapchat Q&A thread, since the CPAElites members keep asking me and they really deserve some HQ answers and ideas for methods. All based on my nine-month experience, with both legs deep into the code. :-) There are many important differences between Snapchat and other large platforms like Instagram or Facebook, and some huge advantages.
Latest Thanks - View all

Chaotic(2018-09-13 04:52 AM) Bic(2018-09-12 12:27 PM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-09-13, 04:51 AM,
(2018-09-12, 12:50 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: You should forget about any Android emulator, no matter if Nox, Bluestacks, MEmu, Genymotion, ...

Snapchat blocks all of them, especially when it comes to rooted mobiles/tablets, Google SafetyNet etc.

I can confirm this, it doesn't work.

Quote:There used to be some APKs to modify Snapchat during the runtime, but all of them have been banned by Snapchat.

This worked in 2016 and 2017, but stopped in fall 2017 already.

Quote:Back in December 2017 I started to reverse engineer Snapchat (mainly under iOS), and coded a bot for all common tasks (login with 100+ accounts at the same time, automated story posts, custom thumbnails, live images, mass friend adder, ...). But it's not available for the broad public.

Could you please tell me more about this?

You write "not available for the broad public", so it's available for some special customers?
2018-11-14, 07:29 PM,
you can try "parallel space" on play store.
2018-11-14, 07:33 PM,
(2018-11-14, 07:29 PM)21grams Wrote: you can try "parallel space" on play store.

I wouldn't do this, if you need your Snapchat accounts longer than just a few days.