Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!!
2017-11-28, 11:59 PM,
Hello guys. I am new to all this and have IMPORTANT questions. 
I just spent the week learning, analysing and organising stuff on the internet in relate with CPA marketing. Then I took the best from it.
I just need to confirm, that all I found out got sense and would be very gladful, if someone could answer me all the questions :). (btw sry 4 my English) 
1.) Finding niche - I choose the niche "Idle Heroes". Following Wealthy Hustler's instructions, set up the landing page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhU18cIGMhM&t=987s 
2.) Registered and already bein accepted to OGAds - created the Content Locker and implemented it to my page. (question 2: Can I get to any trouble, if I filled the W8 code?) 
3.) Registered domain & webserver with WHOIS protection (question 3: does that mean I cannot be tracked?) and uploaded the LP here. 
4.) Bought bot FollowLiker (question 4: better options thesedays?)
5.) Bought 40-60 VPN related with IG accounts. (with niche in the name, here comes next question 5: Which option should I use to make best results with the bot? It is popular Google Play app game, so should I set the bot to find users via hashtags like "IdleHeroes" etc.? I bet there must be better options to set the bot. I really understand when someone use let's say niche "Weed", he could automate bot to search users that used hashtag "Weed", "marijuana" etc. but should I use same procedure in this situation?)
6.) question 6: If I'll pay taxes properly, should I worry about something?
Is there something important I forgot to mention?  Grin
2017-12-01, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM by jackin.)
You should get an offshore hosting and domain. WHOIS protection is very helpful too. Followliker is best BOT for IG.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 2 24 2 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 175 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 207 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 2 130 2017-12-09, 07:54 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top