Poll: Did you ever made money on movie niche?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
33.33%
9 33.33%
No.
66.67%
18 66.67%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Making Money With Movies?
2014-02-25, 01:53 AM,
Hello, I have idea to make big website where people could watch movies for free(or at least they would think they will watch it..xD).. My question is should i give it a try, i never did any movie niche,Is someone makeing money from movie niches here that can advice me to try this?

My idea is to put around 200 movie titles on that site,all well categorized and would lock all with share locker and content locker.

Should i give it a try?

Thanks in forward!
Best Regards!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
2014-02-25, 01:58 AM,
I don't suggest it. Why?
  • HUGE copyright problem. Your hosting will be full of DMCA if your site will go viral. (Solution: Offshore Hosting!)
  • Not so many people will make a survey. Why? Because there are already free films online! (Solution: Use PPI)
  • Competition: You will find a lot of competition, already ranked and maybe with the free movie. (Solution: Create one LP for Movie)

In my opinion, an HUGE waste of money and time. Good luck anyway!
2014-02-25, 02:05 AM,
Check this link OP,this method fits perfectly with your idea.

black hat world . com /blackhat-seo/making-money/651704-method-how-start-movie-website-posts-autopilot.html (remove spaces)

Cool
2014-02-25, 02:15 AM,
Personally,movie niches worked well for me.Believe me or not I was able to get some
nice amount of pin submits ranking videos on YT.
People are completing offers for anything and I am sure you could make some
cash from that.
Don`t ask other If it could works,try it yourself;)
2014-02-25, 08:47 AM,
Thanks guys, i will just listen to my feeling, and try this :)

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
2014-02-25, 09:14 AM,
My hosting got suspend because lot of DMCA ,i saw a lot of free streaming movie web site on the net they just used the CPM and Infolinks
2014-02-25, 09:19 AM,
Hey!

I actually started out with movies.

What I did was I picked 4 trending movies currently in theatres, made a YouTube video with the trailer, and a watermark saying "We cannot upload the full movie on YouTube due to copyright issues. Link to the full movie in the description!". I used insta-ranking technique (and yes, it does work), re-uploading every day or so. Then, the link pointed to my movie website, with a content locker when the user presses "play" on the video player.

Doing this targetting France, I usually got 1 or 2 leads a day, so about $30/day. But, I got contacted by CPAlead, telling me they disabled my lockers because movies are not allowed.

So yes, there's potential, but you got to find a network that will accept it (I doubt that exists) and it's a lot of work!

[Image: YkG7ADW.png]
2014-02-25, 09:23 AM,
You can use addon domain for separated movie. Never using movie content because of copyright. My friend only using free copyright photo player at movie from Google then using it to make dummy movie. Until now his hosting is save.
2014-02-28, 09:05 PM,
I am sometimes busy to answer on PM me but yeah I understand your language
because I am from Croatia. You should try with movie niches because it could work
well so don`t listen people whose are lazy to take action.

Maybe this will motivate you.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Movie-TV-niche-success

And yeah,people are doing pin submits too.
2014-03-01, 04:53 PM,
Everybody and his dog is doing this :) and it does work for many, there are problems to deal with like copyrights and the huge competition. It works if you're on it for a fast buck. Not a long term method unless you are willing to SPAM every day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 286 11 hours ago
Last Post: maxvolrat
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 302 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 150 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 260 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Making CPA surveys convert Aerovian 7 351 2017-09-29, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Aerovian

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top