Making Money With Adsense By FiralMike
2014-07-26, 11:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-26, 11:58 PM by The_Mentor.)
[hide]Adsense can be a very profitable venture and many people make a living off of it alone. The only problem is, most people don't know how to get started so they leave it in the dust.

So today I will show you how to get started with Adsense. If you don't already have a account you can sign up here.

https://www.google.com/adsense

Once you have a account you will want to find a niche. The best thing is that you can write anything just about and still make money so long as you get traffic.

One of the best things to do for Adsense is to start a blog, but you may say I have no idea what kind of blog or what to write about. It's simple, as of matter of fact it's 10x more simple than CPA or PPD.

Many of you are young so things that appeal young people are latest fashion reviews, sports team reviews, product reviews, memes, or game reviews. If you have a facebook, mostly all of your friends are interested in at least 1 of those things.

So for this tutorial I will go over a couple possible ideas. You will generally want a niche or idea that has a high CPC that way you will earn more for your clicks. Cost Per Click is generally what you pay when you buy ads from Google but you will get a idea of that that niche pays from it.

So first idea is fashion reviews. Typically more of a women's niche and targets women as women care more about how they look than guys. So lets say you start a womens fashion review website for new products, you can post about some Michael Kors handbags, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc... I like to think of ideas where people with money will be looking as they are the big spenders.

Next idea would be product reviews. This is a good one as there is tons of products in the world and people are always looking for their reviews. Besides 100's or even 1000's of reviews on 1 site can bring a ton of traffic if you do it right as you may have seen from some sites. When doing product reviews always remember to add the model number to the title. You can review whatever kind of products interest you though. Cosmetics, electronics, health, weight loss, etc...

Now after you make your blog, write some reviews, and start getting some traffic you can start adding your Adsense ad's to your site. Out of personal experience I prefer 1 add in the sidebar, 1 above the post, and 1 below. I would only put 3 ad's per page as that's what Google wants. They ask for no more than 3 ad's per page.

The key to the reviews and the posts on your blog is EVERYTHING must be unique and have a value to the visitor. So if you're not good at writing you can hire a writer at freelancer.com

If you notice that you're getting few clicks, try moving your ad's to a different spot or a different size ad. But if you do it right, you will start making money with Adsense.

To get a double bonus from your traffic put a affiliate link in the post of the reviews so visitors can buy and you get commission. Amazon is good for this but there are others, as some products have their own affiliate program.[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2014-07-26, 11:51 PM,
It is a well writen guide here, Thanks mate.
Adsense indeed proven can bring fortune
2014-07-26, 11:56 PM,
(2014-07-26, 11:51 PM)»Wave« Wrote: It is a well writen guide here, Thanks mate.
Adsense indeed proven can bring fortune

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I might write 1 more today.
2014-07-27, 02:36 AM,
Thanks for the detailed guide Mike!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-27, 06:58 PM,
(2014-07-27, 02:36 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Thanks for the detailed guide Mike!

No problem! Since some people asked me to post screenshots that this works and I don't ever share my earnings with people I decided to post some stats from a short time period. I blanked out sections so that no one can figure out how much I made online.

[Image: 20kyb95.png]
2014-07-27, 09:54 PM,
(2014-07-27, 06:58 PM)FiralMike Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 02:36 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Thanks for the detailed guide Mike!

No problem! Since some people asked me to post screenshots that this works and I don't ever share my earnings with people I decided to post some stats from a short time period. I blanked out sections so that no one can figure out how much I made online.

[img]/20kyb95.png[/img]

That's understandable!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-27, 10:16 PM,
Great whitehat stuff! A really well written guide and I appreciate it. I guess it will help alot of people who have problems with even thinking about legit stuff Cool

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]