Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
2014-09-30, 07:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-30, 07:27 PM by Cashtronaut.)
Hello folks, i know this a CPA based forum but eventually someone want here to stick with Affiliate Marketing and dont know how to start. I started my IM career with Affiliate Marketing and managed to build my first decent earnings with some easy Methods. So, for those who dont want to work with Youtube, this would be nothing for you. The positive point here is that you will not get that much trouble with Account Banns since this is Greyhat.

The Concept of my Youtube based AM Method

First i want to introdouce you the concept of my Affiliate Marketing method. What you have to do is basically to promote some Affiliate Offers, dont stick with CPA Sale offers they are only country Based. The range here is very big, you dont have to focus on eBook sales, there are tons of digital stuff out there which people are looking for. We talk here about Memberships, Softwares ect the list is endless. Go with some Affiliate Networks or try a private Affiliate Program. I mean you can sell everything and the best stuff is mostly not to find in the Affiliate Networks. The next step is just to build up a Website and promote it through Youtube. Very easy and basic Method, but can be very powerfull if you scale it.

How to get started

1. Select some Affiliate Offers and build a Website for it, for the beginning you can go with free services like Wordpress, Tumblr and Blogspot.

Checklist for the Niche site

- A few posts based on the Topic
- HQ Design compatible with the Niche
- Your Affiliate Link, easy Access for the people to get the your offer

2. After the Website is done you have to start to promote it, the easiest way here is Youtube. What you have to do is to Massupload Videos. Since you have to be effective you should not spend alot of time to create videos. Get the Youtube Video downloader Tool look for some HQ videos and save all URLS in the Tool. Then start the download and get a coffee. After you downloaded all the videos you can start to Render them recommended with camtasia. Just put a Watermark from your website into the video and cut a few seconds away on this way the video will have a unique MDM5Hash.

The effective point here is that you can upload up to 100 Videos on one Account without getting suspended very fast on Youtube. (not like in PPD Niches). But take care you are against the TOS if you mass upload Videos for IM purposes.

Some tips from me

- Get the Google Clean Tool from Abelssoft. This is a paid program which you can use 30 Days for free. It can delte all Google Cookies, it also detect targeted Cookies from Youtube there is axtra a function for it. And this Tool have a Google Radar it will delete Google Cookies directly after they are installed.

- Focus on many Niches not only one. You can also go for some Niches for which you can upload Viral Videos. example: I used to promote a Marijuana based ebook, for this i uploaded videos from Big Marijuana Plants, a few of the videos achieved 100k+ Views.

This was my little Guide, hope you enjoyed reading it. This is a basic IM Method which people already use since youtube started.

- another tip for youtube is to use HMA (Hide my ass) or something similar to it, preferred withprivate proxys, on this way you will make it harderd for Youtube to catch your Video Farm
Latest Thanks - View all

CheersFile(2016-04-25 03:21 PM) *Legendary*(2014-10-01 04:08 AM) instasurveys(2014-10-01 01:13 AM) wealthycharles(2014-09-30 08:09 PM) TotalTrue(2014-09-30 07:59 PM) 
2014-09-30, 08:13 PM,
Great share! May I ask what's the fastest way to upload 100 videos on YouTube? I know that others have a VPS for uploading of videos on YouTube. Can you also give us some tips on how to do this? Thanks!

If You See Someone Getting Wealthy, Be Happy For That Person. Admire Him. Learn From Him.
2014-09-30, 08:36 PM,
(2014-09-30, 08:13 PM)wealthycharles Wrote: Great share! May I ask what's the fastest way to upload 100 videos on YouTube? I know that others have a VPS for uploading of videos on YouTube. Can you also give us some tips on how to do this? Thanks!

There are alot of Tools out there (Underground, video scraper ect...) But they will only produce LQ Videos, so stick a few VPS maybe 3 so you can render 3 videos at once this will speed up the process.
2014-09-30, 09:15 PM,
Very HQ guide I must admit it. Thanks for the guide and your support on CPAElites. Anyway do you mass upload videos manually or automatically? And which network you go for? Thanks :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-09-30, 09:24 PM,
(2014-09-30, 09:15 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Very HQ guide I must admit it. Thanks for the guide and your support on CPAElites. Anyway do you mass upload videos manually or automatically? And which network you go for? Thanks :)

Always manually, youtube will detect all Bots! And i dont let it look like spam or Instant affiliate uploading so that no one have a reason to report me.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-09-30 09:28 PM) 
2014-09-30, 09:28 PM,
Alright, which network currently works best for you with this method of you do not mind revealing it ? ;). :p

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-10-01, 12:57 AM,
How many videos per account do you upload?
Do you boost the videos with views, likes, subs, etc?

Thanks for the share though.

I remember reading this post on another forum, but didn't get a chance to ask these questions.
2014-10-01, 01:44 AM,
This is a great share! CPA and Affiliate marketing are closely related. In fact, one was born from another. If you really want to profit from this, you can create a method which combine these two. I will reach a special method which involves both CPA and Affiliate marketing with all of you when I reach 50 posts so be sure to check it out!

Quite inspiring, will follow your posts for sure.

P.S Clickbank and Comission Junction are the leaders when it comes to affiliate networks. But they only offer wire and check payment... Any networks that pay with paypal?
2014-10-01, 01:57 AM,
(2014-10-01, 01:44 AM)Edge Wrote: This is a great share! CPA and Affiliate marketing are closely related. In fact, one was born from another. If you really want to profit from this, you can create a method which combine these two. I will reach a special method which involves both CPA and Affiliate marketing with all of you when I reach 50 posts so be sure to check it out!

Quite inspiring, will follow your posts for sure.

P.S Clickbank and Comission Junction are the leaders when it comes to affiliate networks. But they only offer wire and check payment... Any networks that pay with paypal?

There's a lot that use Paypal as payment method, Peerfly and MaxBounty for example

Goals

Earn $5 Daily [ ]
Earn $10 Daily [ ]
Earn $15 Daily [ ]

Earned so far $1550+
2014-10-01, 02:07 AM,
I thought these were only CPA networks... Thanks for the info.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TOP Method] Make $100 daily on Youtube legally with ANY Niche Proster 23 3,301 Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Last Post: cracky
  [Tutorial] How to make money using Instagram + CPAgrip manjeet036 260 116,697 Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Last Post: hamzayounas
  [TUT] ● How To Make A Blogger Landing Page ● PRINC3 50 10,459 2017-10-18, 01:01 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  [FREE] Video Graphics Online Builder - Make Video Graphics Like a PRO DrKent 24 1,345 2017-10-18, 12:01 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  [Tutorial] How to make unlimited YouTube accounts if you have static IP Andrei 50 4,789 2017-10-15, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top