Make $50+/day with this easy method
2018-11-05, 10:52 AM,
Here it is:

1. Find a CPA survey offer that accepts worldwide traffic. The one I used only pays $1.8, but I'm sure you can get a better one if you search.

2. Post a job on freelancer.com. The job should be for front-end developers and you should ask for minor css and html changes to a couple of pages.

Important: have a great pay! Say that the job will only take a couple of hours and offer something like $150 for the job. This will bring you lots of bids.

3. Talk to all the freelancers that bided and ask them to signup for you offer so they can experience the website! Use bitly or tinyurl, so it isn't obvious that's a ref url.

That's it!

I have about 60% conversion and get 50 - 60 bids per job posted. When bids stop just take the offer down and wait 3-4 days to post another.

Use multiple accounts to have offers always up.

Expand to other freelancer websites and job boards.

P.S I found this method on B-H-W
Latest Thanks - View all

shackb02(2018-11-06 01:01 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-11-05, 11:02 AM,
(2018-11-05, 10:52 AM)BigEarner Wrote: 3. Talk to all the freelancers that bided and ask them to signup for you offer so they can experience the website! Use bitly or tinyurl, so it isn't obvious that's a ref url.

You are aware that this violates the ToS of any CPA network? This will put the affiliate account of the honest CPAElites member into huge danger, he could lose his earnings. This could lead into legal steps also.

Please don't promote such activites at CPAElites again.

Personal advice: You should not copy/paste stuff from other forums, instead think about it first.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-11-05, 11:17 AM,
(2018-11-05, 10:52 AM)BigEarner Wrote: Here it is:

1. Find a CPA survey offer that accepts worldwide traffic. The one I used only pays $1.8, but I'm sure you can get a better one if you search.

2. Post a job on freelancer.com. The job should be for front-end developers and you should ask for minor css and html changes to a couple of pages.

Important: have a great pay! Say that the job will only take a couple of hours and offer something like $150 for the job. This will bring you lots of bids.

3. Talk to all the freelancers that bided and ask them to signup for you offer so they can experience the website! Use bitly or tinyurl, so it isn't obvious that's a ref url.

That's it!

I have about 60% conversion and get 50 - 60 bids per job posted. When bids stop just take the offer down and wait 3-4 days to post another.

Use multiple accounts to have offers always up.

Expand to other freelancer websites and job boards.

P.S I found this method on B-H-W

Thank you for this awesome trash method !!
Latest Thanks - View all

bryan1(2018-11-05 04:11 PM) 
2018-11-05, 12:59 PM,
this method even lower than game h@ck niches.
Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-11-06 12:19 PM)