[MUST READ] Some YT Tips!
2017-04-18, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-19, 06:37 PM by EnChanter.)
I saw some people struggling with YT and asking for help so, I thought why not to write some tips which I personally used and share it here.

TIPS

[hide]
  • The best way to find HOT niches for yt are the websites mentioned in CPAE Tools.

• Don't use hack, cheat etc KWs as these words can get your vid down easily & much more quickly. Use words like giveaway instead.

• Use KWs which got enough search volume with no hack, cheat etc words or else u'll end up ranking for a non-searched KW.

• Use extension 'Keywords Everywhere" & and website "ubersuggest.io" to get decent KWs for your niches. Also check their seach volume with "vidIQ" extension. Check out "tubebuddy" extension too.

• Below is a chart of what I personally think is low comp & high comp acc to search results :
  • Analyze top 5 vids in ur niche & double everything in ur vid of what they have done for their vids and channels. Like vid's bls, social shares, channel's bls, views etc...

• Keep the ratio b/w views, likes & dislikes to 1000:50:5

• If you are going to buy 50k views for your vid then go for 25k 60%-75% retention and the other 25k 85%-%100 retention.

• Ask both of your providers to provide your vid a random number of views daily for 10 days but not more than 20% a day of your total views.

• Keep the likes and random nice ,neutral and bad comments coming slowly. Don't do it fast or u r down.

• If you wanna rank for a specific country then send all the boosting of that particular and write everything in that particular lang instead of worldwide and English.

• Google loves the use of their own products like blogspot, G+ etc so u know what to do.

• Link your social profiles to your channel.

• Add your channel's and vid's links to your social profiles.

• If your social profile is new make sure to warm them up before adding links and linking them to your channel. It's better if they are aged.

• Use 10+ y/o accs with a vid in it. Warm your accs properly by viewing, liking and subscribing to random channels and vids for a few days.

• Verify your channel and use custom clickbait thumbnails.

• Create your channel using your KW, write your KW in channel's KW & also write 300 words SEO optimized channel's desc.

• Add niche related image and banner to your channel. Make sure to name the img as your KW and also change it's md5 before uploading it.

• Your vid's title must start with your main KW.

• My preferred desc template :
  • Write a comment with your download link in it and pin it to the top.

• Don't abuse tags. Write max 7-8 tags.

• Create and upload HD vids. Better quality = better rank. Also name that vid file to your KW.

• Put download link in the intro and outro of your vid.

• Watermark your vid.

• Make your own vid instead of ripping.

• Use voice overs. If not voice overs then use callouts instead of a notepad.

• Upload subtitles of your voiceover or if not voiceover then upload them of the callouts u use.

• Wait for atleast 12 hours before boosting.

• Use Firefox PW. Use Proxies. Clear cache and all that stuff after each upload.

• Try to get .edu & .gov bls to your channel and vid as they are really powerful!.

• Index your vid's and channel's link on google.

• Make sure that everything u write is unique & your boosting must be of DAMN high quality.

• Check this thread out as it maybe of some help to you : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-All-In-...id-Tracker

Note : Please don't ask me about where I buy my stuff and all that cuz it's private & I won't tell that to anyone. SORRY!
Keep in mind that not all the vids are going to rank so instead of complaining you can upload another vid and try it with that vid.
These are the tips that worked for me and it's really not necessary that it'll work for you too so take ideas from these tips, add your own twist and then work your way out of your problems.
If your vids are not ranking then either your bls, views etc are not HQ or the things u've wrote are not unique.

Feel free to remove "Thanks" if you don't think it's worth it.[/hide]

Good Luck And Enjoy Everyone!
Share This Thread :

2017-04-18, 05:03 PM,
thanks for the tips brother :)
2017-04-18, 06:25 PM,
(2017-04-18, 05:03 PM)jegolove Wrote: thanks for the tips brother :)

Your welcome bro!
2017-04-18, 06:32 PM,
Quote:Upload subtitles of your voiceover or if not voiceover then upload them of the callouts u use.

Interesting thanks for the tip!
2017-04-18, 06:46 PM,
Well packed and HQ share. If you do YT this is a must check thread. Thanks @"CoolPrince265" you're really cool guy Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-04-18, 08:47 PM,
(2017-04-18, 06:32 PM)CPAKing2017 Wrote:
Quote:Upload subtitles of your voiceover or if not voiceover then upload them of the callouts u use.

Interesting thanks for the tip!

Glad u found something helpful!

(2017-04-18, 06:46 PM)DrKent Wrote: Well packed and HQ share. If you do YT this is a must check thread. Thanks @"CoolPrince265" you're really cool guy Cool

Your welcome Doc. :P
2017-04-18, 08:52 PM,
Very generous gesture of you. Cheers.
2017-04-18, 10:07 PM,
One word for this tutorial? -gold mine
2017-04-18, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-18, 11:18 PM by EnChanter.)
(2017-04-18, 08:52 PM)Zaatout Wrote: Very generous gesture of you. Cheers.

(2017-04-18, 10:07 PM)adesinaabolaji Wrote: One word for this tutorial? -gold mine

Glad you liked it guys!
2017-04-19, 02:17 AM,
Great tutorial I have something for you sending you a PM!

Boost Your Instagram Likes: Boosted Likes