MOTIVATION JOURNEY - 250$ a WEEK Step-by-Step
2015-11-09, 08:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-14, 01:14 PM by Bear.)
Hi Elites,

I'm Charlie, 28, living in the United Kingdom, England. Married in Oct 2015, and having the time of my life, but now left me wanting and thinking of the future for myself and family.
*excitedly!* This is where CPA comes in!

I'm really new to Internet Marketing, been a member of this forum since 20/06/2014, I haven’t had much success with IM with just total income of just $23.18 made since I started and I have failed on more than one occasion!! But, it has made me realise not to give up. So I'm starting again, a fresh new start, with the time to learn, understand and succeed in creating a creative income.

At this very moment of writing this journey post I am sat at my work desk knowing that all I am to the man at the top is a number, a lower number than him, knowing that no matter how hard I work, or how much I do I'll never receive the rewards unless I do it myself. Now please don’t get me wrong I am very thankful to have the job I have, a house, a car and a few luxuries. But, is it the quality of life that I want? To wake up like millions & millions of other people who follow each other driving up and down the motorway to go to work as a number… the simple answer is “No I don’t”.

To stop myself getting lazy and giving up and sticking to the normal 9 to 5, going home and putting my feet up saying “I’ve had such a hard day at work”, I’m going to make a difference, I going to push to be one of a very small % of people who make the difference in their lives, and if I can do it and show it, then what's stopping you...

I aim that these updates share all the highs and the lows of my journey. This is as much about a motivation push for me as it is for you.
I will update this post/journey when time allows, but I will try to update at least once per week.

My Challenge is simple £1000 ($1,526) a month

I hope you will join me in this journey!

~ No one is going to do this for you, make the difference.

_ _ _

Current Goals
Total Income (Income made since starting this Journey)
[+] Earn $37 (£25)
[+] Earn $75 (£50)
[+] Earn $151 (£100)
[+] Earn $379 (£250)
[-] Earn $759 (£500)
[-] Earn $1526 (£1000)

Daily Income
[-] Reach $1.5 (£1) /day minimum for 30 days
[-] Reach $7.5 (£5) /day minimum for 30 days
[-] Reach $15 (£10) /day minimum for 30 days
[-] Reach $37 (£25) /day minimum for 30 days
[-] Reach $75 (£50) /day minimum for 30 days

Monthly Income
[+] Reach $151 (£100) in 30 days
[-] Reach $379 (£250) in 30 days
[-] Reach $759 (£500) /n 30 days
[-] Reach $1526 (£1000) in 30 days

Niches
[+] Make 1 Active Niche
[-] Make 3 Active Niches
[-] Make 5 Active Niches
[-] Make 10 Active Niches

_ _ _

My Journey
Niche 1 – Trying to Understand...
I’m currently working with a black hat over saturated niche, which no hope of earning massive amounts, but it’s a foothold to learn the basics. Currently this setup is just Facebook advertising with a Facebook page pushing users to a landing page on a hosted domain. The landing page is created with Plain HTML nothing fancy, with a guide of competing filling out a survey to gain the download..
The plan for Niche 1 is that my expenses of the advertising can be covered through the income, and any profit are invested into future Niches!

Niche 2 – Finding my Feet...
I have added a Project 1.1 which is an idea of my wife's to try a BH niche which she thought about last night. I will hopefully have this going live by the 11/11/2015 so it will be very interesting to see how this goes. This Niche actually went live before the 11/11 and so far is bringing in small amounts.

I have now closed this niche.

Niche 3 – Learning from Fails...
Sadly Niche 3. didn't work out so well, the reason for this is that I couldn't advertise it as I would have liked due to the content.
Never mind, but lessons have been learned - I should always check to ensure I can advertise it to the full before committing myself and taking the time to create the site. Thankfully Niche 3 didn't cost me any money, just time...

Niche 4 - Building a Multi-Site...*IN PROGRESS*
I have read that many have tried to create multi-site websites / pages with much success, Niche 4 will be a multi-site to try and see what can be learned from having multiple content on multiple pages.
So far the following has been done:
[+] Niche Name
[+] Domain name & Hosting
[+] Theme (WordPress site)
[+] 1 Posts
[-] 5 Posts
[-] 10 Posts
[-] SEO
[-] Publish

Niche 5 – Putting it all together
Niche 5 will be in the healthcare / fitness industry, and is just a landing page for a product I have designed along with a button which links to the content locker. Nothing too fancy, but hopefully I will see results. The niche currently will only be promoted by Facebook which I will be sharing the results from a Page with 0 Likes or Activity.

April 2016.
I have had a break for CPA due to real-life and other commitments.
But I have come back to pick up on where I left off. No point starting a new thread, as this is a journey after all.

There are going to be times when we all follow a different path for a little bit, but ultimately you will return if you have the passion for it. This can be applied to anything in life.

So, here we are April 2016...
I have stripped everything back and I have gone back to focusing on just one focus until i get it right.
Niche 1, is where I started it all, and this is where I have gone back too.
I will update how this journey progresses going forwards, and any new niches I may try!

_ _ _

Earnings
I will post as I progress through the month and summarise at the end of the month with the totals.

[spoiler=November 2015]

Breakdown of November 2015
Total Earned - £53.28 ($80.42)
Expenses - £30.63 ($46.24)
Total Profit: £22.65 ($15) this month.

I cannot complain with a £22.65 ($15) profit this month!
I will aim to invest the profit into advertising of Niche 4, and improve the quality of the content to hopefully increase income for December!
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=December 2015]

Breakdown of December 2015
Total Earned - £8.75 ($12.92)
Expenses - £4.36 ($6.43
Total Profit: £4.39 ($6.48) this month.

Not as good as last month, but I have to expect the rough to come with the smooth.
Had a lot of time out at events and family occasions which took up a lot of my time in December. I still plan on launching the multi-niche (Niche 4) this January!!
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=January 2016]

Breakdown of January 2016
Total Earned - £164.83 ($234.55)
Expenses £48.49 ($69.00)
Total Profit: £116.34 ($165.52) this month.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=February 2016]

Breakdown of February 2016
Total Earned - £84.90 ($120.80)
Expenses £35.00 ($49.70)
Total Profit: £49.90 ($70.97) this month.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=March 2016]

Breakdown of March 2016
Total Earned - £4.48 ($6.38)
Expenses £0.00 ($0.00)
Total Profit: £4.48 ($6.38) this month.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=April 2016]
This month so far...

Breakdown of April 2016
Total Earned - £50.91 ($72.38)
Expenses £20.00 ($28.43)
Total Profit: £30.91 ($43.94) this month.
[/spoiler]
Latest Thanks - View all

Boki25(2016-02-15 08:48 AM) cionelecion(2016-02-10 02:02 AM) antiem0s(2015-11-20 05:08 AM) 

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2015-11-09, 08:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-09, 08:12 PM by PRELIATOR.)
good luck with your journey bro :)
just remember one thing :D
IMPOSSIBLE DOESN'T EXIST

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-11-09, 08:45 PM,
(2015-11-09, 08:04 PM)CreativeIncome Wrote: Hi Elites,

I'm Charlie (a.k.a. Creative Income), living in the United Kingdom, England;
I'm really new to Internet Marketing, been a member of this forum since 20/06/2014, I haven’t had much success with IM with just total income of just $23.18 made since I started and I have failed on more than 1 occasion!! But, it has made me realise not to give up. So I'm starting again, a fresh new start, with the time to learn, understand and succeed in creating a creative income.

At this very moment of writing this journey post I am sat at my work desk knowing that all I am to the man at the top is a number, a lower number than him, knowing that no matter how hard I work, or how much I do I'll never receive the rewards unless I do it myself. Now please don’t get me wrong I am very thankful to have the job I have, a house, a car and a few luxuries. But, is it the quality of life that I want? To wake up like millions & millions of other people who follow each other driving up and down the motorway to go to work as a number… the simple answer is “No I don’t”.

To stop myself getting lazy and giving up and sticking to the normal 9 to 5, going home and putting my feet up saying “I’ve had such a hard day at work”, I’m going to make a difference, I going to push to be one of a very small % of people who make the difference in their lives, and if I can do it and show it, then what's stopping you...

I aim that these updates share all the highs and the lows of my journey. This is as much about a motivation push for me as it is for you.
I will update this post/journey when time allows, but I will try to update at least once per week.

I hope you will join me in this journey!

~ No one is going to do this for you, make the difference.

_ _ _

Current Goals
[-] Reach $5 /day for 10 days
[-] Reach $10 /day for 30 days
[-] Reach $50 /day for 30 days
[-] Reach $100 /day for 30 days

[+] Make 1 Active Niche
[-] Make 3 Active Niches
[-] Make 5 Active Niches
[-] Make 10 Active Niches

My Projects
Project 1 – Learning & Understanding
I’m currently working with a blackhat over saturated niche, which no hope of earning massive amounts, but it’s a foothold to learn the basics. Currently this setup is just Facebook advertising with a Facebook page pushing users to a landing page on a hosted domain. The landing page is created with Plain HTML nothing fancy, with a guide of competing the offer wall.
The plan for Project 1 is that my expenses of the advertising can be covered through the income, and any profit are in-putted into Project 2!

Project 2 – The First of Many
From earning and learning with the blackhat niche from Project 1; I have purchased the domain for my next niche which will be a whitehat website / blog. From reading many of the helpful posts on this forum I am to put in to practice things I have learnt so far.

Expenses
My outlay expenses: This is what I have spent so far to get myself setup.
£5.00 /month – for web hosting (2 domains)
£0.92 /month for .com domain name for Project 1
£0.92 /month for .com domain name for Project 2
£10.00 Facebook advertising for Project 1

Earnings
I will post as I progress through the month and summarise at the end of the month with the totals.

November 2015
05/11/2015 - $0.33 (Project 1 went live!)
06/11/2015 - $0.00
07/11/2015 - $0.36
08/11/2015 - $11.37

Wish you all the best mate. Money
2015-11-09, 09:59 PM,
(2015-11-09, 08:12 PM)ShaSha Wrote: good luck with your journey bro :)
just remember one thing :D
IMPOSSIBLE DOESN'T EXIST

(2015-11-09, 08:45 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Wish you all the best mate. Money

shasha & WarAffiliate

Thank you both for the support! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

PRELIATOR(2015-11-09 10:08 PM) 

2015-11-10, 03:11 AM,
£0.92 /month is not to much ? Where you buy it
2015-11-10, 03:18 AM,
(2015-11-10, 03:11 AM)h4d3s Wrote: £0.92 /month is not to much ? Where you buy it

Hi h4d3s,

It's a cost based on my friends unlimited hosting they have. They were nice enough to only charge me a small % based on their monthly costs for unlimited hosting :)

2015-11-10, 04:28 AM,
good luck on your journey

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2015-11-10, 09:09 AM,
Good luck on your journey bro
2015-11-10, 02:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-19, 03:22 PM by Bear.)
(2015-11-10, 04:28 AM)sweet Wrote: good luck on your journey

(2015-11-10, 09:09 AM)fasuto Wrote: Good luck on your journey bro

sweet & fasuto,

Thank you for the support! :)

Addition of Niche 2

I have added Niche 2 in to the journey as a gap between where and what I have learned so far and I plan to apply it into Project 2.

Niche 2 is another BH working along-side Niche 1, although I don't like them, I plan to concentrate fully on WH niches once I improve. Niche 2 will have been created and developed in less than 48 hours, and I hope it will see results when I make it go live on 11/11/2015. *fingers crossed*

So far in just the few days that I have being trying IM, it has gone great - better than any of my attempts in the past!

Everything so far has been done with Facebook, using a Offer Wall with the traffic coming from Facebook advertising, here is a screenshot of what my advertising has done so far for me. [Image: CVXqdVX.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

*Legendary*(2015-11-10 05:13 PM) 

2015-11-10, 05:20 PM,
Best of luck in your journey dude ... looks like you are professional in fb advertising :)

[Image: Yl7I6p0.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Building Email Marketing Empire and Making $1,000,000+ Before Next Year DaBotDev 21 3,303 1 hour ago
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 23 1,315 8 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 169 9 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 75 5,511 10 hours ago
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 22 865 11 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top