[MOTIVATION] From $0 to HERO - This is my Journey [May] [Contest]
2015-05-13, 02:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-10, 06:25 PM by Bear.)
Hi Elites!

I'm Charlie from the UK.
I'm very new to the world of CPA and Internet Marketing, having being a member on CPA Elites since June 2014 and have had a casual approach to CPA and this forum, I can only say that I have dreamt about being someone who could earn good money on the Internet like others.

I'm 28 living in the UK, I get married in Oct 2015 and I work full-time as Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Manager, and have 2 part-time businesses in Web Design and Online Backup. But, I love business and am on the look out to try new things and increase my earnings. Hence, the challenge of CPA.

The only method of advertisement earnings for me so far are from a Forum I have whereby I am using Google Ad-sense. Meh' the days can be good through this and rubbish through this.
I have also tried earning through a blog, sadly the competition just is too big to get an substantial earning from a blog I feel - Maybe I will try again in the future, and give it another go!

So now begins my journey

To start off by earning a regular $1 per day, so hitting $30 a month would be a fantastic feeling for doing something new and hopefully setting up a 'set and forget' earning method.

But as the subject suggests I'm not settling or stopping here, I hope to go scale up to increase the income more and more over time. Like most things they don't just happen overnight.

Goals

[+] .com website purchased
[+] Website designs & setup
[+] CPA Grip Account

[+] 5 Posts on the Website
[+] 10 Posts on the Website

[-] 20 Posts on the Website

[-] 5 YouTube Videos
[-] 10 YouTube Videos
[-] 20 YouTube Videos

[-] Earn $1 per day consistently
[-] Earn $5 per day consistently
[-] Earn $10 per day consistently
[-] Earn $20 per day consistently
[-] Earn $50 per day consistently
[-] Earn $100 per day consistently

[-] Total earnings of $50 made
[-] Total earnings of $100 made
[-] Total earnings of $200 made
[-] Total earnings of $500 made
[-] Total earnings of $1000 made

Game Plan

I'm starting my just improving my SEO, never been amazing at it so want to learn and improve. Then I will start making YouTube videos again, this is a new thing for me to try, so a bit of trial and error will be the way forward for me on this. I won't try Social media until confident in SEO and YouTube.

I only have one niche at the moment, but will increase this as I go forwards. I hope to share more and give more and more back as I learn.
Thank you CPA Elites and thank you everyone else who follows me through this journey.
I will take all your comments advise and support on board.

$ Summary

Month 1 - May 2015
[Image: BiCooSd.png]

I look forward to updating this post and sharing my progress for the future!

Regards, Creative!
Latest Thanks - View all

wilhb81(2015-06-13 10:42 AM) CallmeReaz(2015-05-16 08:07 PM) 

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2015-05-13, 02:53 PM,
Charlie, why not enter this into this months contest.
2015-05-13, 02:57 PM,
(2015-05-13, 02:53 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Charlie, why not enter this into this months contest.

Hi Hawk Eye,

Thanks for this. I have just entered!

Kind Regards, Charlie
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-05-13 03:12 PM) 

2015-05-14, 09:12 PM,
Greetings!

So yesterday was not the best.
But we all have to have some loss to feel success.

Here is yesterday's statistics.
[Image: blYW63e.png]

Only getting chance to upload a couple of new posts to the site yesterday didn't exactly do much unfortunately.
But, keeping my head up high I'm still going to persist and keep trying.

Some new things for me to look at is:
- Social Media; seeing if a Facebook Page may help push traffic to the site
- YouTube; as mentioned before, hopefully at the weekend I will get chance to put my first video up - anyone have any tips on YouTube vids? Would happily take some comments on ways best to do this.

"Keep going, just because it's bad today doesn't mean it will be bad forever" ~ I think this is what I shall start telling myself when I see $0.00
(Although today isn't looking much better at the moment, but will report back tomorrow!)

Regards, Charlie

2015-05-15, 03:52 AM,
Nice journey mate! Good luck and I hope to increase your earnings.

You use blackhat/whitehat niches?
2015-05-15, 10:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-15, 11:02 PM by Bear.)
Afternoon All,

I will be using the saying "Keep going, just because it's bad today doesn't mean it will be bad forever" quite a bit.
Sadly today was another $0.00 day.

[Image: iAEXFWU.png]

Now I have the weekend to hopefully get some extra content online and do the YouTube video, I hope this will help make next week more positive!

Will share more about my progress throughout the weekend over the next couple of days.
Thanks, Charlie

(2015-05-15, 03:52 AM)SkitsBlq Wrote: Nice journey mate! Good luck and I hope to increase your earnings.

You use blackhat/whitehat niches?

Hi SkitsBlq,
I am currently using a blackhat niche.
Good luck to yourself in any adventure of your own! :)

Thanks, Charlie

2015-05-16, 06:17 PM,
Good luck on your journey mate! Hope you will reach your goal soon!

----
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.
2015-05-16, 08:12 PM,
Patience & Keep Hard Work. ;) You Will Definitely taste Your Success Soon. Good luck for your journey mate. ^^
Latest Thanks - View all

Super Mario(2015-05-16 08:18 PM) 
2015-05-26, 09:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-26, 09:09 PM by Bear.)
Hi Elites,

Apologies for not updating this daily as I had originally intended, I have been admitted into hospital for the last couple of weeks, so that really has dampened my spirits. Being unable to access my computer felt like I had lost an arm. (I didn't lose anything by the way)
BUT, I'm here, I'm alive, I'm back and I'm fighting.

So without further a-do, here's an update on the days which I had missed out.

We return our journey to be a Hero for Friday, May 15th 2015
[Image: GYUXzhS.png]

The 15th was a $0 day. But 5 clicks and all I have done is SEO, I cannot complain too much - and I am still an Elite-in-Training (EIT)

Saturday, May 16th 2015
[Image: PYePnbD.png]

I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Do you see it too? Again, 5 clicks but no Leads... fingers crossed for Sunday.

Sunday, May 17th 2015
[Image: zLKlbYJ.png]

Wow! It's not a three-in-a-row, its a return!
A $1 day. Thank you. To the one person whoever and wherever you are you saved my from a three-in-a-row $0 days.

Monday, May 18th 2015
[Image: BK6EKA1.png]

If I had the strength right now to do a back-flip I would! Wow, when I saw this I couldn't believe it. This is a really great feeling to have more than $1 when starting off in CPA. Lets just hope this luck continues...

Tuesday, May 19th 2015
[Image: 1npSkXq.png]

Oh dear. Well the luck lasted 2 days. Better 2 days that nothing.
So not we are back with our dear friend the $0 day. Lets see if tomorrow we can get from than 15 Views and 1 Click!

Wednesday, May 20th 2015
[Image: SNjAdY7.png]

Oh no! Another $0 day.
Pleased only with the fact the niche had more than 1 Click, it has 6, with the same about the visitors. Shame none of them are converting as well as I'd of liked...

Thursday, May 21st 2015
[Image: JvkLrSj.png]

I'd love the be posting songs and praised of rewards, gold and riches flowing ever more into my account. But alas, no. Not today.
The 21st like the last 3 days have now resulted in a three-in-a-row $0 days.
Yet, what I find more striking is that for the last 3 days my niche has received 15 views per day ~ how random!

Here comes the famous saying of this thread!
"Keep going, just because it's bad today doesn't mean it will be bad forever"

Friday, May 22nd 2015
[Image: LerIEZS.png]

From doing so well just a few days ago to it now being my 4th $0 day in-a-row. Not much to report this day folks, the image speaks for itself!

Saturday, May 23rd 2015,
Sunday, May 24th 2015 &
Monday, May 25th 2015

[Image: 51w4oUK.png]

Well this just sucks!
I've decided to group these last 3 days, the reason...they have a common factor... $0.
I am only aim for more, seeing $0 is not a bad thing, it means I have not lost anything and that there is only more to gain.

Thing I have come to realise about CPA and business in general over my years is not everyday is a win day. Some days you have to lose to know when and how to win. CPA is teaching me to improve and thing about my next move, rather like a game of chess; chess against the visitors of my site.
Some you win, others you lose. The main thing is not to give up.

My sights are set on next month now, as hitting a daily target of improving is tough as all I am seeing are manly $0 days, hopefully by setting myself a motivational goal of earning more than I did last month can be a more beneficial motivator.

Again this is something else I'm realising; when motivation is low, find ways to motivate yourself

Push On! Wink
- Charlie

(2015-05-16, 06:17 PM)TheWolf Wrote: Good luck on your journey mate! Hope you will reach your goal soon!

(2015-05-16, 08:12 PM)CallmeReaz Wrote: Patience & Keep Hard Work. ;) You Will Definitely taste Your Success Soon. Good luck for your journey mate. ^^

TheWolf
CallmeReaz

Thank you for the confidence words!
Good luck to you both as well!

Regards, Charlie

2015-05-27, 01:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-28, 09:06 PM by Bear.)
(2015-05-26, 11:26 PM)massplanner Wrote: As you're just starting and I don't see them on your list I would suggest you also create social accounts on the top 5-10 social networks, link back to your site. Post quality content there as well and try to grow all those accounts as they can provide a lot of traffic and a lot faster that search engines. If you're using wordpress there's a nice free plugin called SNAP that can automatically share a little snippet along with a link back every time you post something to your site to all your accounts.

Spam Post. Grrr!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,655 Today, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,365 Today, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,529 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,640 Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,556 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top