MOBILE CHEAT SHEET - WRITTEN BY FBGURU
2015-03-26, 09:59 PM,
MOBILE CHEAT SHEET WRITTEN BY FBGURU

ADMIN ON HERE NO DISRECPECT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME GOOD STUFF BUT I THINK GUYS ON HERE NEED SOME GUIDANCE FOR BASICS NOT JUST ADVANCED SO LET ME CHIME IN NOW

FOR YOUR MOBILE JUST STICK THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD:

- FIRST YOU SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT ANGLES ITS A MUST I USE WEBSITES LIKE NEWS BLOGS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ADS ON THHERE BUSINESS ALREADY PAY THERE MARKETING GUYS TO TEST ADS ON = ALREADY TESTED GOOD CTR ADS FFS COMMON SENSE !!!

- GO AND START MAKING CAMPAIGNS AND COLLECT DATA REMEMBER YOUR TRACKING AND DATA IS SUPER IMPORTANT

- FOR MOBILES DATA YOU MUST MAKE SURE TO FILTER OUT THE SHIT PHONE CARRIERS AND THE GOOD ONES (REMEMBER THIS FFS)

- REMOVE THE BAD BANNERS OF COURSE AND TEHN SPLIT TEST MORE AND MORE AND TEST MORE PHONE CARRIERS AS WELL AND MODELS OF COURSE

- FOR YOUR MOBILE LANDING PAGE YOU MUST:

USE AUTO RESIZE (OBVIOUS) BECAUSE MUST FIT ALL MOBILES
DONT OVER DO IT WITH THE IMAGES AND TEST BECAUSE SCREENS ARE SMALLER
FILESIZE IS IMPORTANT DONT MAKE YOUR LP LOAD SLOW FFS!
ALWAYS USE DECENT CALL TO ACTION BUTTONS OF COURSE THIS IS A MUST

AND HERE IS MY LAST GOLDEN BIT OF ADVICE:

I WILL ALWAYS START WITH 1-3 CAMPAIGNS AND SHOOT FOR THE BEST OFFERS JUST SEND BROAD TRAFFICAND TRY RON ON NETWORKS THIS IS A GOOD MOVE

COLLECT DATA LIKE A KING AND GRAB YOURSELF CLICKS AND OF COURSE IMPRESSIONS THAT ARE GENERATED FOR TARGETS AND TAKE NOTE OF THEM

THATS IT THE REST YOU CAN TEST YOURSELF LEGENDS! I WILL ADD MORE GOOD STUFF BECUASE IM BANKING GOOD MONEY WITH ADULT FACEBOOK AND ALSO PPV ;)

WRITTEN BY FBGURU
Latest Thanks - View all

Coldplay(2015-05-24 04:18 PM) ganesh8(2015-04-05 01:54 AM)  HawkEye(2015-03-26 10:08 PM) 
2015-03-26, 10:06 PM,
Thanks for sharing this but it really belongs inside the paid traffic area. I hope you don't mind if I move it in there, I'll keep the thread closed in the case that you did not want to post open threads, just PM me if either are issues.

Edit: This is gold I'm making this into a sticky and will give you an award.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Best Site for Finding Mobile Niches DrKent 31 2,861 2017-10-19, 02:12 PM
Last Post: devloperlm
  Free Lords Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrShareCare 1 162 2017-10-10, 10:34 AM
Last Post: zenious
  [TUT] Facebook Mobile Verification Trick/Bypass [VIDEO ADDED] ιηvιηcιвℓε 82 11,653 2017-10-02, 09:51 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Madden NFL Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrLions 4 334 2017-09-26, 11:11 AM
Last Post: MrLions
  NBA LIVE Mobile Basketball Resources Generator Landing Page iBrobot 6 245 2017-09-09, 08:35 PM
Last Post: MrDzo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top