11th of November 2020 - CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 4th CEO absence in 2020 (for months): Please click [here] to read more!

[METHOD] 'The Reaper' => 2K+ per Month
2017-12-16, 01:48 AM,
THE REAPER METHOD
I've been lurking around these forums as a spectator for a while and I feel its time for me to give back to the community. I have a method which I have been using for a little over a year now to make decent $. I call this method the “Email Reaper”.

Premise: As any decent email marketer will tell you the hardest part of email marketing is to actually get a list of emails (quality clean lists of active emails that will not bounce) and to acquire this list for free in a continuous manner.

Using the method I will share here, you will be able to get large amounts of active emails and targeting meta-data on the owner of the email (name, age, sex, job, education). And best of all this will be free, and whats more… The owners of those email accounts will be handing you this information hand-over-fist…

STEP 1: Pre-requisites
For this method you will need to get a catch-all email (an email box on a domain that will "catch all" the emails)

STEP 2: Reaping Emails
You need to go on free job posting sites or social media (think Craig’s List, Facebook groups etc..) Create a set of accounts. Each account will be used to promote job offers. Create a job offer for simple jobs that do not require too many educational credentials to apply to (secretary, tutoring, etc…) post the job offers on the job boards / groups you have signed up for and ask potential applicants to submit their credentials / resume via email to your catch-all email address. Your job offers should say something along the lines of “Looking for a math tutor for my 12 year old daughter who needs help with her homework if you are interested please foreward your resume to myemail@address” or “Single mom looking for a babysitter Thurday evenings 6pm-8pm if you are interested in this job send me your contact details via email at myemail@address”….
Then sit back and collect email addresses and meta-data.

STEP 3: Segmenting Lists
Next step is to create segmented lists using the email addresses you have collected. Ideally your emailing lists should be segmented by sex, age, and location. This will allow you to target your promotions.

STEP 3: Promoting
Sign up to an emailing platform (ex Aweber or MailChimp) these will allow you to blast your emails to your list for free up to a certain limit. Then sign up to an email marketing affiliate network and select offers that are appropriate to segmentation that you will be targeting.

Pro-Tip for extra-credit: Rather than sending purely promotional emails, take a little time to create small newsletters (8 articles, 5 lines each) and place your affiliate ads in between the articles. This will have a double effect : first email providers (gmail, yahoo, etc..) will have a harder time flagging your emails as promotional content (spam), second your readers will actually open the emails; which will ultimately lead to higher ‘open’ rates and thus higher conversion ‘rates’.
Send daily email blasts (no more than twice per day otherwise you greatly increase the chances of being flagged as spam). And sit back and watch your email list turn into cash.

In conclusion, a little math:

Email list size: 5 000
Emails sent per day: 2
Days per month: 30
Open Rate: 24.79%
Email average Click-Through Rate: 4.19%
Average Click-Through Conversion Rate: 30%
Earnings per signup: $2 (Adwork Media offers)

5000 * 2 * 30 * 24.79% * 4.19% * 30% * 2 = $1869 per month

Any questions/comments let me know in the comments section below.
Good luck out there. Go make your paper!
2017-12-16, 01:48 AM,
IMPORTANT: Users are encouraged to check all downloads including: landing pages, PDF's, and anything else that requires a download. Ensure the thread creator has provided a virus scan before downloading anything, if it's missing go ahead and report the thread by hitting the (Report) button located below the fold. Please read this thread: Here to learn how to check landing pages for sneaky redirects.
2017-12-16, 02:42 PM,
Besides the fact that this method has been posted here in 2015 or 2016 already:

You should add the warning that the setup of newsletters without a valid double opt-in method is illegal in most countries, it's considered as spam and therefor a criminal act. People have been sent to jail for doing this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-12-16, 06:16 PM,
(2017-12-16, 02:42 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Besides the fact that this method has been posted here in 2015 or 2016 already:

You should add the warning that the setup of newsletters without a valid double opt-in method is illegal in most countries, it's considered as spam and therefor a criminal act. People have been sent to jail for doing this.

Thank you for pointing that out. Although the details of newsletter setup is beyond the scope of this post, I will add that warning nonethless. Thank you for your contribution.
2017-12-16, 06:27 PM,
Interesting method buddy! Thanks.
2017-12-16, 06:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-16, 06:32 PM by CharlieHarper.)
(2017-12-16, 06:16 PM)lessleo14 Wrote:
(2017-12-16, 02:42 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Besides the fact that this method has been posted here in 2015 or 2016 already:

Thank you for pointing that out. Although the details of newsletter setup is beyond the scope of this post, I will add that warning nonethless. Thank you for your contribution.

I didn't mean the setup of the newsletters itself (so the technic behind).

I mean that the method of collecting email addresses like this, putting them into a newsletter database and sending them unwanted advertising is not allowed:

Quote:Next step is to create segmented lists using the email addresses you have collected. Ideally your emailing lists should be segmented by sex, age, and location. This will allow you to target your promotions.

This is pure spam!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-12-16, 06:44 PM,
(2017-12-16, 06:31 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2017-12-16, 06:16 PM)lessleo14 Wrote:

I didn't mean the setup of the newsletters itself (so the technic behind).

I mean that the method of collecting email addresses like this, putting them into a newsletter database and sending them unwanted advertising is not allowed:

Quote:Next step is to create segmented lists using the email addresses you have collected. Ideally your emailing lists should be segmented by sex, age, and location. This will allow you to target your promotions.

This is pure spam!

Thank you for clearing that up. It depends on the country of origin / where activties would be held. In most countries spam is not considered a criminal offense and in many others email marketing regulations do not even exist, spam regulations only exits in 39 countries (there are 195 countries in the world). I suggest that users check their local legislation before attempting this method. Again thanks for your input, have a good day.