[METHOD] How to make 2,8% daily of your Bitcoin? BTC
2018-08-29, 11:17 AM,
Admission:

We have today, August 24, 2018. After upgrading and modernizing the bot, TheRecycle begins to function properly.
Support keeps you informed about all news

Bot TheRecycle, like other bots of this type, are based on the Telegram application.

According to data from 13 o'clock, almost 4,500 people joined the bot.
The total number of active investments is over 1,500.
The total number of reinvestments is less than 1000
Number of withdrawals: 285
Total withdrawal amount: around 5.18 BTC

The name of the program:
TheRecycleBot

Data_startu:
22.07.2018r

Plan
2.8% per day for 60 days
ROI ~ 165% (where 100% doubles the contribution)

Referral program:
3 levels:
10%
3%
1%

Available payment processors:
BTC

Deposits work at BTC

Minimalny_depozyt:
0.002 BTC

Min to withdraw:
0.002 BTC

Payouts:
INSTANT

Program description (legend) and own commentary:

The Recycle Bot is a telegram bot that has provided one of the first investment opportunities in cryptography supported by the well-known, multi-million dollar Australian company The Berlin Group (ABN 46 604 311 300) with offices located in Suite 34/1 Ricketts Road Mount Waverley, Victoria Australia 3149, with real people (name of the owner and general manager, Joachim Gerhard Werner Pydde), real business and a noble cause that will benefit the future of all mankind

The company derives income from the reduction of storage and recycling of materials to produce cheap homes and to keep the oceans, seas and waterways clean.

Your investment not only ensures development, but also contributes to the cleanliness of the planet. - Translated information from the official group.

Sources of income:
1. Distribution of coffee
2.Grants for research and development
3. Private equity investments
4. Joint venture credit lines
The average of all is 9% per day
Thus, paying us 2.8% is theoretically approx.

My opinion:

I think it is a very nice competition for iCenter. The bot has been undergoing modernization for the last days.

The servers were changed and from what I see after the update, the whole graphic layout and the bot construction.

The whole looks very good, the design is fresh, so I think it's cool to try it now, until it's spinning, at least for one round.

They are working on the official site, so far Support is available under the name Telegram: TheRecyclebotsupport

Interview with the CEO:

summarizing
Looking at the development of iCenter competition, we have a high chance of real profits. In recent days, you can see that the admins worked day and night to make everything work as it should.
Soon I will try to add more news about the bot.

Link to registration:
First, download the Telegram application
https://desktop.telegram.org/ or from the Google Playlub App Store

reflink:
(...)

Pure link without refa:
(...)

Subsequently enter / start -> then you send the BTC from the exchange to the address of your deposit with the bot

Proof of payment:
(...)

[Image: rec1.thumb.jpg.d27ecab37806330c495ad524208e5a04.jpg]

At the beginning I paid 0.002 btc but soon I add a minimum of 0.01 because everything works as it should. Buddy paid out and everything works well.

Let's remember about investment risk - we are never 100% able to predict the intentions of the admins or the truth about their sources of income.
As the famous proverb says:
Invest as much as you can lose
Evil

Moderator edit: Links removed (against the CPAElites rules).
Share This Thread :

2018-08-29, 11:38 AM,
Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required).
- If you want to promote your referral links, please create a referral thread.
- Telegram group fishings are not allowed.

Thread closed.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)