CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

[METHOD] How to Find Low Competition Trending Niche ideas
2018-12-20, 04:40 AM,
Using trending keywords i have ranked couple of pages on Top spot in Google just in one day.
These work well for Social media ads, PPC like adwords and PPV.
For most of the trending terms you will not find search volume anywhere, in my experience it takes like 5-10 days for any keyword tool to generate data for new niche.
So it is like placing bet, but if you work deep in this, you will get to now the best horses to place bet.
This is not some secret method, this might have been shared earlier, but I have not seen it nor I sharing this method from some guide, I just developed this technique over the time.
But it is not some rocket science, a simple technique but might be overlooked at times.

I usually use trending keywords; the reason is obvious; less competition.
Ok, let start. You need to go to Google trends first.
To find topics related to e-commerce/affiliate marketing use following keywords
“where to buy” “where can I buy” “where to purchase” “review” “reviews” “price” “how to buy” “best place to buy” “to buy”  “to purchase” “as seen on” “as seen on tv.”
For “reviews” in the US for the past seven days using “home & garden” category, I found following.
[Image: YXBSoG.png]

You will use “related queries” and make sure the “rising” option is selected if there are no trending terms for your selected keyword then it will show “top” terms which is just like getting a result from AdWords keyword tool.
You can use different days like past day, 7, 30 or 90 to get more ideas.
[Image: 3my7jg.png]

You can also select different countries, even states to get more ideas, the deeper you go, the better our chances to find a real gem.
[Image: ogMTof.png]

And don’t forget you can very result by choosing different categories even sub-categories.
[Image: uNFFuS.png]

A singular or plural word can make big difference.
The results of the word “review” are different from “reviews.”
[Image: SUouV5.png]

Similarly, you can use this technique to find terms for people who are searching to solve some problem, and these are the people who are tending to buy the intended product immediately to solve their problem.
For this category, you should be using keywords like
“how to” “how” “solve” “immediately” “quickly” “how to get” “How to have” “How to take”
Again in this category, you can use all those variations (countries, categories, time period) to get a big list of “Good topics.”
[Image: sgSBFu.png]

One of a great way to find trending terms in your locality is by using keywords like “in city”
The following screen is for “in Chicago” likewise you can use “in country” “in state”
[Image: HR6AJL.png]

You could also use any trending term here and search it on Adwords keyword tool and use any related nouns/proverbs to work it out even deeper.
Similarly, if you want to get ideas for your Streaming CPA offers, you can use keywords such as:
“watch” “watch live” “live” “streaming” “stream” “replay” “show” “broadcast” “awards” “award” “online” “tv” “season” “episode” “where can I watch” “where to watch” “how to watch” “to watch”
You can also find a lot of great ideas by searching any major website in Google trends, because a lot of people tend to use google to search on major websites like facebook, pinterest, Instagram.
Following are screens for keywords pinterest and Instagram, in this way you can know what is trending on certain site.
[Image: mpI4by.png]
[Image: 1ld2dM.png]

That’s all if you have any questions I am happy to help.
2018-12-20, 10:05 AM,
OMG thanks for this. Appreciate it bro.
2018-12-20, 10:10 AM,
Simple, yet powerful one.
2018-12-21, 03:26 AM,
Great tutorial man! Thank you so much for the share
2018-12-21, 09:51 AM,
HQ method mate. Will follow it.
2018-12-22, 07:32 AM,
Good stuff buddy, thank you for the tutorial :)
2018-12-22, 02:22 PM,
(2018-12-21, 09:51 AM)sltons Wrote: HQ method mate. Will follow it.

I tried this method and ranked a keyword with good trends but the tarffic is zero.
2018-12-27, 08:48 PM,
Interesting tutorial, I will try it later. Bookmarked for now. Thanks

[Image: EqcluVC.gif]
BH niches, templates, bonuses, btc - weekly payments..
2019-01-04, 12:11 AM,
Thank you for sharing the method! :)
2019-01-04, 11:32 AM,
Very nice tutorial...save it for now...