CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

MAJOR SEO Update by Google "BERT"
2019-11-10, 01:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-11-11, 03:41 AM by VirtualBand.)
Hello,

Worried... Your site has been removed from search result suddenly...?

Google has recently launched a major SEO Update which is Bert on October 21, 2019 for English-language queries.

This has effected on several sites search results. Now it even more hard to get in SERP on your desired keyword. Even I have faced a same issue however now I have update my sites and blogs according to BERT update.

[hide]
What is BERT?
BERT is Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers. Which is being launched for more relevant search queries.

How does BERT work?
I am going to explain it in a very simple manner. Now whatever content you post on your blog or site must have a genuine relevancy. Otherwise it won't come in SERP. Also there are chances that your site can be penalized.

Major things to consider after Google Update BERT:
Read more for better clarity

[/hide]

Thanks

2019-11-10, 01:01 PM,
It effected only 10% of the queries so far.
2019-11-10, 05:22 PM,
Don't care much about SEO updates.
But the way you hid a very little information that is available publicly, then redirecting to your website. That my friend, I don't see a PRO doing that.
On the other hand, your thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-5-Ways-...nimal-Cost
Recieved many thanks, you don't have any hidden value. Only PURE VALUE was provided. If you had link in that thread people would love to visit your site and even join your email list.

But the tactic you used in this thread, just triggered me.
Would love to put the website in spam list.
Provide value and then provide your website link. A NOOB who joined IM yesterday can Google BERT and post this on any forum. If you want someone to visit your website that hard then consider providing some value first.

[Image: eOKOotU.jpg]