Mσney's Help Desk [Will Answer All Your Questions]
2013-06-26, 06:15 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-03, 08:07 AM by Xzyl.)
[Image: Money_Logo.png]

[Image: Who_Am_I.png]
Born in Ukraine, Living in Canada :). I started PPD/CPA About 7 Months Ago. Started off earning 30$ a day my first month. Then slowly progressed to 50+ a day! Currently i am earning 100-400$ a day, and i thought it would be nice to help some people out. My best day of PPD/CPA Was 1000$ in one day, this was around February and that day was my favorite day ever xD. Well that's pretty much me :).

[Image: about.png]
Many people around the forum have many questions about ppd/cpa, so i decided to make a help desk to answer all your questions. Ill Mainly be answering questions over Skype and ill give you a few tips to help you earn much more!

[Image: Service.png]
1. Will give you tips
2. Answer your questions
3. Help improve your website/video, by letting you know what you should remove/add (obviously if you don't feel comfortable doing this then you don't have to ask help for this xD)
4. And pretty much anything else that you would need help with :)

[Image: contact.png]
PM me you need any help, and ill pm you my Skype name EDIT: (BTW YOU MUST GO UNDER MY REFFERAL, because i got like 50 people on skype)

[Image: vouches.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

Shkriab(2013-11-25 07:16 AM) EL DJOKO(2013-06-28 01:47 AM) GunZ(2013-06-27 03:38 AM) Rampage(2013-06-26 08:51 AM) 
2013-06-26, 06:26 AM,
Thanks for this! I'll pm you later :)
2013-06-26, 06:31 AM,
Thanks for that bro ; D

[Image: rlPAHxd.gif]
2013-06-26, 07:04 AM,
Np guys, Glad to help all of ya :D
2013-06-26, 08:25 AM,
How very nice of you to offer help! Thank you man!
2013-06-26, 08:52 AM,
Great helpdesk.
Answered all the questions I had professionally

Take advantage of his services
Latest Thanks - View all

Xzyl(2013-06-26 08:54 AM) 

Motivational Quote:
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness must have been broke.
2013-06-26, 08:55 AM,
(2013-06-26, 08:52 AM)Metta Wrote: Great helpdesk.
Answered all the questions I had professionally

Take advantage of his services

Thanks for the review man :D!
2013-06-26, 08:56 AM,
This is nice for newbies like me. Thank you
2013-06-26, 09:11 AM,
I have a few questions;
1) So I ranked my niche. It's page 3 on Youtube, and I'm still ranking it and 3rd on the first page on Google (The blog). Why am I getting low traffic? Could it be the niche? I have a feeling it is.

2) When ranking a competitive niche on Youtube, does the date that the video was uploaded become a factor on how well your video gets ranked?

3) What's the best way to start improving how many clicks I get? Like what are some good ways to get more traffic?

4) What's a good amount of niches to set up?

5) Let's say I upload a Youtube video. I make it unlisted so that way only people with the link can view it. If I were to do that and boost it and then make it public after a week or so, would that be a good for ranking and making it stay or be bad?

6) Is it better to target a specific country or do worldwide?

7) What exactly are backlinks and how does it help rank you?

8) Why are .edu and .gov backlinks good?

9) What are PR's?

10) What are some good ways for not getting your video deleted on Youtube?

Thanks if you can answer any of them!

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-06-26, 09:42 PM,
(2013-06-26, 09:11 AM)Soup Wrote: I have a few questions;
1) So I ranked my niche. It's page 3 on Youtube, and I'm still ranking it and 3rd on the first page on Google (The blog). Why am I getting low traffic? Could it be the niche? I have a feeling it is.

2) When ranking a competitive niche on Youtube, does the date that the video was uploaded become a factor on how well your video gets ranked?

3) What's the best way to start improving how many clicks I get? Like what are some good ways to get more traffic?

4) What's a good amount of niches to set up?

5) Let's say I upload a Youtube video. I make it unlisted so that way only people with the link can view it. If I were to do that and boost it and then make it public after a week or so, would that be a good for ranking and making it stay or be bad?

6) Is it better to target a specific country or do worldwide?

7) What exactly are backlinks and how does it help rank you?

8) Why are .edu and .gov backlinks good?

9) What are PR's?

10) What are some good ways for not getting your video deleted on Youtube?

Thanks if you can answer any of them!

1) Its either your niche doesn't provide much traffic. Or your video is badly optimized with no proof.

2) Well, not very sure, i have ranked videos with over 1million video results on youtube within 1-2 days, and ranked videos 7+ days old to the first page also.

3) Provide proof in your video, buy some retention views, and provide a lot of comments, update comments daily, and add decent amount of likes :).

4) I have a over 5+ for sure. It all depends, 1 niche can make you a lot of money if its very popular. But 100 niches can make you 1$ a day with low population. (But 100 would obviously be harder to maintain)

5) Always keep it public while boosting, iv heard from people that unlisting isint good for the video. I have never done it so i dont know. I always boost with public

6) I target worldwide. It all depends on you :).

7) Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. known as Inbound links. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query. R
Read more here : http://www.webconfs.com/importance-of-ba...icle-5.php

8) .edu and .gov domains have more authority and weight and are trusted, because they are from credible sources. Universities, colleges and governments. That's why search engines like them :)

9) Never looked into it. Has stuff to do with websites :). I kinda know but dont wanna be false about it, someone can help me out on this one.

10) After uploading, Leave it for a few days with comment approval option off, then start boosting it slowly. Once you boost it a bit, leave it for a few days so you can get some legit traffic, then boost it slightly more (repeat)

Hope i answered most of your questions :)
Feel free to add me on skype, just pm me :).

- Mσney
Latest Thanks - View all

ultras(2013-11-23 08:31 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 238 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,972 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  newbies help desk section dclov137 3 157 2017-07-21, 01:29 AM
Last Post: maverick1111
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 232 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top