Lucky to be Here.
2015-08-30, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-30, 05:13 PM by Qoins.)
Hello guys, After paying a visit tk a number of forums about online money making, I arrived here. This is far most detailed with extremely well explained forum. Any guide, any tips are well posted and suggested. Though most best being for vip, I won't complain. I hope I enjoy my stay here, learn alot new things.

**Note: I have never done anything like CPA before. Hence, help me please. The following chat is written by me on a journey thread as a post to clear my doubts. I find it best to copy it here, so generous people can help me either through PM,
email: goel.vedant@gmail.com

Oh almost forgot, I am 18 years, a citizen from India.

-Here you go with the post,

Posted on multiple channels, 5 posts on my multiniche website. But i am currently trying to get away from youtube and do whitehat on facebook and twitter. Trying to seo my current niche site and my new one aswell.

Thanks for replying!
[/quote]

Umm, I havn't tried niche yet. I saw on many forums about this. But this one focuses on CPA. But what I am currently trying is making money from youtube, fake subs, fake views, get partnered and get fake monetized view for money.

But on second thoughts, now I think niche is highly greater income, hence i might use that channel to publish video about niche.

This site provides me most of it. Templates and everything... But 0% coding idea here. Hopefully I won't be needing it. But I read the complete guide by OMGITSWTF and he mentioned about getting fake subs from subxcess, his script wont work. Tried random points wont get added.

+ need fake likes and comments, he says fake comments from u2bviews which I believe is not available now, and I didn't find any luck on likes from addmefast. So kinda stuck. Will appreciate anyonce help here. Thanks.

Sorry for post again, it won't let me paste above.

How to edit? The above thread, found some little error.
2015-08-30, 07:46 PM,
Welcome to cpaelites mate. enjoy your stay.
2015-08-30, 08:05 PM,
Welcome to the forum.
2015-08-30, 09:00 PM,
Welcome aboard mate :)
RW.
2015-08-31, 05:00 AM,
(2015-08-30, 07:46 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Welcome to cpaelites mate. enjoy your stay.
Thanks

(2015-08-30, 08:05 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Thank you honoured.

(2015-08-30, 09:00 PM)RushingWind Wrote: Welcome aboard mate :)
RW.

Thank you, =]

No one did reply to my questions though :D
2015-09-01, 09:11 PM,
(2015-08-31, 05:00 AM)Qoins Wrote:
(2015-08-30, 07:46 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Welcome to cpaelites mate. enjoy your stay.
Thanks

(2015-08-30, 08:05 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Thank you honoured.

(2015-08-30, 09:00 PM)RushingWind Wrote: Welcome aboard mate :)
RW.

Thank you, =]

No one did reply to my questions though :D

You should try posting your questions in the helpDesk mate. You'll get a better reception there from the users.

And regarding your question on how to edit the threads, its really simple, do you see an edit button in the bottom right corner of your post?

RW.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top