Low LMP with GSA Ser
2014-08-22, 03:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-22, 03:12 PM by DeL0x.)
Hello Guys !
Hmmm,, I just bought the GSA software and there are few problems that I didn't realize how to solve.
One of them is low LMP.
Those are my Settings :
http://prntscr.com/4f99kh
http://prntscr.com/4f99uw
http://prntscr.com/4f9a82
http://prntscr.com/4f9acz
http://prntscr.com/4f9ak8
http://prntscr.com/4f9ar3

And for some reason I got this warning icon next to my project name http://prntscr.com/4f9a15

http://prntscr.com/4f9g5n
Do you know how to help my LMP get higher ?

[Image: FtwuQgr.gif]
2014-08-22, 10:52 PM,
You're using public proxies or private proxies? I believe you're using public, right?

Also, are you using a prescraped list or letting SER scrape the list?

I also see you have it set to allow SER to sign up to the same site again but you only have 1 article in the article manager and have it set to only allow posting 1 article per account. This is going to cause problems.
2014-08-22, 11:15 PM,
Master s4nt0s will give you right suggestion.
Latest Thanks - View all

s4nt0s(2014-08-23 02:28 AM) 

[Image: ytsrcpae_500x90.jpg]
2014-08-23, 12:43 AM,
(2014-08-22, 10:52 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: You're using public proxies or private proxies? I believe you're using public, right?

Also, are you using a prescraped list or letting SER scrape the list?

I also see you have it set to allow SER to sign up to the same site again but you only have 1 article in the article manager and have it set to only allow posting 1 article per account. This is going to cause problems.

1) Yes I'm using Public cause I can't afford right now private.
2)Letting the SER scrape the list,,, How can I cat prescraped list ?
3) I have multi article in spin formate {Article1|Article2} Is this Ok ?
And how can I fix the the posting 1 article per account ?

2014-08-23, 02:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-23, 02:29 AM by s4nt0s.)
1) If you're truly optimizing for LPM, using shared/private proxies are going to be much better than public. Public proxies go up and down fast and are shared by thousands of people so you can't expect the best results while using them.

However, they should be enough to get you by.

2) People who go for max LPM usually feed SER their own scraped or bought lists. This speeds things up because SER doesn't have to do the scraping itself. It only needs to detect the platfrom, sign up and post a link. The options for getting a list would be to scrape one yourself, buy one from a list provider or find a free one given on the internet (most likely already spammed to death).

3) Regarding a spun article, if you have that option checked "do not submit same article more than x times" it will still treat that spun article as a single article and won't post it again so you would need to uncheck that option if you want it to continually use that spun article. Also, you can always have the article manager scrape articles for you by clicking the "add" button > search online.

It will scrape articles from various sources then will ask you if you want it to spin them.

Also regarding the red important message next to your project, you should be able to hover over it to read what it says or you can right click on the project > show important messages.
2014-08-23, 03:42 AM,
(2014-08-23, 02:27 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: 1) If you're truly optimizing for LPM, using shared/private proxies are going to be much better than public. Public proxies go up and down fast and are shared by thousands of people so you can't expect the best results while using them.

2) People who go for max LPM usually feed SER their own scraped or bought lists. This speeds things up because SER doesn't have to do the scraping itself. It only needs to detect the platfrom, sign up and post a link. The options for getting a list would be to scrape one yourself, buy one from a list provider or find a free one given on the internet (most likely already spammed to death).

3) Regarding a spun article, if you have that option checked "do not submit same article more than x times" it will still treat that spun article as a single article and won't post it again so you would need to uncheck that option if you want it to continually use that spun article. Also, you can always have the article manager scrape articles for you by clicking the "add" button > search online.

It will scrape articles from various sources then will ask you if you want it to spin them.

Also regarding the red important message next to your project, you should be able to hover over it to read what it says or you can right click on the project > show important messages.
Alright then.
1) I think that public is good for me. in the feature I'll Private.
2) I've uncheck the "do not submit same article more than x times.
3) I can't afford prescraped list.But I've heard the there are some programs which build this kind of list, do you have any recommend on one of those programs ?

2014-08-23, 03:59 AM,
(2014-08-23, 03:42 AM)DeL0x Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 02:27 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: 1) If you're truly optimizing for LPM, using shared/private proxies are going to be much better than public. Public proxies go up and down fast and are shared by thousands of people so you can't expect the best results while using them.

Alright then.
3) I can't afford prescraped list.But I've heard the there are some programs which build this kind of list, do you have any recommend on one of those programs ?

I'm not sure which programs you're referring to for scraping lists but I'm assuming its either Gscraper or Scrapebox. Both of them work great for me so I think it will just come down to a matter of preference.
2014-08-23, 04:01 AM,
(2014-08-23, 03:59 AM)s4nt0s Wrote:

Alright then.

I'm not sure which programs you're referring to for scraping lists but I'm assuming its either Gscraper or Scrapebox. Both of them work great for me so I think it will just come down to a matter of preference.

Can you give me Crack3d virsion for one of them please ?
BTW - Can you add me on Skype ?
My skype is Ori159157

2014-08-23, 08:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-23, 08:18 AM by s4nt0s.)
(2014-08-23, 04:01 AM)DeL0x Wrote:

Alright then.

My skype is Ori159157

I hang out on a lot of blackhat forums but I don't use any cr4ck3d software. If the software is good I prefer to buy it to support the developers.

I unfortunately don't have time for 1 on 1 skype support but you can feel free to ask me any questions you want here or PM, etc.
2014-08-23, 02:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-23, 03:38 PM by DeL0x.)
(2014-08-23, 08:18 AM)s4nt0s Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 04:01 AM)DeL0x Wrote:

Alright then.

My skype is Ori159157

I hang out on a lot of blackhat forums but I don't use any cr4ck3d software. If the software is good I prefer to buy it to support the developers.

I unfortunately don't have time for 1 on 1 skype support but you can feel free to ask me any questions you want here or PM, etc.
This is my LMP right now : http://prntscr.com/4fkw30

Still bad..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 312 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,043 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Email Cleaner for low bounce rate... zwyxel 2 143 2017-08-04, 03:12 PM
Last Post: zwyxel
  cpagrip content locker revenue very low, why? hammie123 12 2,090 2017-07-06, 11:31 AM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 383 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top