Lost 15 IG accounts today :(
2016-09-07, 11:31 PM,
Hello !

I started IG + Followliker journey 2 weeks ago.

I bought 50 US PVA aged accounts and 50 Private Proxies and started to build my IG.

When I started, I faced all password reset, email confirmation and etc. Currently running 50 Accounts. 15 Accounts got banned today.

I started from lower settings. Currently only following less than 80 people per day with 2 days rest per week, No likes or No commenting.

All are niche related usernames. separate domain for each accounts. Yeah tons of .club , .online and .xyz domain :D

No idea why I lost my accounts today.
2016-09-07, 11:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-07, 11:41 PM by Eion.)
1. Niche related usernames are notorious. It is always best to go with natural usernames.
2. .club, .xyz domains are marked by default and using them only welcomes ban hammer.
3. Nowadays, it is rare to get virgin proxies. There is a high chance the proxies you are using are not virgin. Also, purchased accounts are dangerous as you don't know their origin or creation process. Create your own accounts.
4. If you were direct messaging or commenting initially, then I strongly advise against it. If possible, just avoid doing dm/comment altogether.
5. Your niche maybe super saturated and hence heavily monitored by IG. Try going with whitehat or non-saturated niches.
Latest Thanks - View all

p4r4d0x(2016-11-15 06:56 PM) illusionist(2016-09-07 11:42 PM) suthars4n(2016-09-07 11:41 PM) 
2016-09-07, 11:43 PM,
(2016-09-07, 11:40 PM)Eion Wrote: 1. Niche related usernames are notorious. It is always best to go with natural usernames.
2. club, .xyz domains are marked by default and using them only welcomes ban hammer.
3. Nowadays, it is rare to get virgin proxies. There is a high chance the proxies you are using are not virgin. Also, purchased accounts are dangerous as you don't know their origin or creation process. Create your own accounts.
4. If you were direct messaging or commenting initially, then I strongly advise against it. If possible, just avoid doing dm/comment altogether.
5. Your niche maybe super saturated and hence heavily monitored by IG. Try going with whitehat or non-saturated niches.

1. I agree. That is what I suspect. Suspended account are belongs to One SATURATED Niche.

2. Other accounts are fine and doing well. Others are WH niches most of them were not even touched by CPA ers.
2016-09-08, 12:00 AM,
If your accs are not very aged (3+ months) do slow follows, etc. And of course dont put the same link in all accounts.
2016-09-08, 10:17 PM,
My recomendation for you OP is to grow the accounts to at least 5k followers and then put links and start promoting.

In the meantime post 3-5 relevant posts/day per account so that you engage with your followers.

You do this if you want long term business and earnings.

Also as other member said you need to create your own accounts.
It is simple. Also i am not recommending proxies. They don't work for long term business.
You will get banned no matter what. Been there done that.

Now i am focusing on growing 3 accounts ONLY at a time using VPN's and all on WH.
So far all my accounts are growing naturally with following and of course engaging them into my daily posts.

Other techniques are just wrong plain and simple and you will lose your time and precious money.

All the best and good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

croatan(2016-09-15 07:47 AM) 
2016-09-15, 03:07 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-15, 04:13 AM by kn1ghtkraw1er.)
I agree with MotherLoadDolla. I have one acct, 10 days old, 12 posts, 60 followers, following 190, multiple likes, a few DMs, and I have a free weebly LP with the url shortened with bitly in my bio since day 1 and my acct is active. Now, I don't have earnings yet but they will come.

Im posting a mix of my own pics with some ive downloaded from flickr/imgur/google. I think the key to success is to take it slow growing your acct. Throwing up 50 accts with proxies/bots and trying to blow up the accts as fast as possible just trying to make a quick buck wont last long. Unless ofcourse thats your goal than be my guest.

Im thinking of trying to build a long term project SLOWLY/NATURALLY so that at some point I'll have residual income basically on autopilot. Chasing fast cash usually don't work out too well. Just my 2 cents.
Latest Thanks - View all

MotherLoadDolla(2016-09-15 11:23 AM) 
2016-09-15, 05:21 AM,
I don't consider myself a IG expert as I'm just getting into all of that shiznitz but I would go for .com domains over everything and I wouldn't start botting right away. I saw a Instagram account (BH niche) have a bit.ly link in the bio that redirects to a Blogger site that redirects to a .site domain which is pretty clever but also kind of risky.

What I aim for: Look like a business, get treated like a business, look like spam, get treated like spam.
2016-09-15, 07:45 AM,
That kind of redirect wont work for long. You will get a "malicious link detected" error soon

(2016-09-15, 05:21 AM)Before5am Wrote: I don't consider myself a IG expert as I'm just getting into all of that shiznitz but I would go for .com domains over everything and I wouldn't start botting right away. I saw a Instagram account (BH niche) have a bit.ly link in the bio that redirects to a Blogger site that redirects to a .site domain which is pretty clever but also kind of risky.

What I aim for: Look like a business, get treated like a business, look like spam, get treated like spam.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 180 20,333 2017-10-21, 11:52 AM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,805 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Best alternative to Massplanner for IG Automation? TheGreatDane 6 258 2017-10-20, 05:03 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Youtube Live Stream Today How and WTF???? pioter7 4 356 2017-10-10, 04:32 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Twitter accounts. Question. uragan6666 2 162 2017-09-26, 10:54 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top