Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Looking to build a specific team. (One or two people accepted.)
2019-12-07, 01:26 AM,
I am looking for one or two people to help with tasks and eventually build multiple profitable online businesses. Please fill this out and private message it to me. Will follow up if I see fit. Will remove this when I the team is complete and we will begin asap!

Do you have decent Grammer? (Y/n)
Have you done website development? Basic html & css. (Y/n)
Are you semi-experienced with WordPress? (Y/n)
Do you have basic knowledge of trends and products? (Y/n)
Have you worked on personal growth or are interested in it? (Y/n)
Are you able to download discord on your phone and the ability to get online almost every day? Excluding days off. (Y/n)
Are you able to get a task and complete it? With help. (Y/n)
Are you willing to completely change course if need be? (Y/n)
Are you willing to add to ideas, even if it will hurt the others feelings? (Y/n)
Do you have a basic antivirus installed on your computer? If so which? (Y/n x)
What's the longest you've worked on a project? Did it fail or succeed? (x)
Are you willing to work for up to a year with no pay, as a team? If yes, why? (Y/n x)
Have you ever been betrayed by someone online or a friend? (Y/n x)

Explain why you should be picked and how you would help the team. Any additional can be added here!

repetition
2019-12-07, 06:06 AM,
i am newbie i need a mentor to star T.T with free traffic T.T
2020-01-13, 07:29 PM,
Do you have decent Grammer? (Y/n) - Yes, daily using English
Have you done website development? Basic html & css. (Y/n) - Yes, I had an online business before, and i was doing all the front-end and back-end coding.
Are you semi-experienced with WordPress? (Y/n) - Yes
Do you have basic knowledge of trends and products? (Y/n) - Yes, but last period I was away from the online work.
Have you worked on personal growth or are interested in it? (Y/n) - No, but interested
Are you able to download discord on your phone and the ability to get online almost every day? Excluding days off. (Y/n), Yes
Are you able to get a task and complete it? With help. (Y/n) - Yes, for sure.
Are you willing to completely change course if need be? (Y/n) - It depends.
Are you willing to add to ideas, even if it will hurt the others feelings? (Y/n) - I did that sometimes.
Do you have a basic antivirus installed on your computer? If so which? (Y/n x) - windows defender and malwarebytes anti-malware.
What's the longest you've worked on a project? Did it fail or succeed? (x) - My own business, I became busy after that and the work was not profitable I closed it.
Are you willing to work for up to a year with no pay, as a team? If yes, why? (Y/n x) - If there is a good experience i will get then i can think about that.
Have you ever been betrayed by someone online or a friend? (Y/n x) - Never.
2020-01-21, 08:51 PM,
I'm interested to find out more information about this, but also would like to get more details about the possible income:

Do you have decent Grammer? (Y/n) Y
Have you done website development? Basic html & css. (Y/n) Y - I have strong coding knowledge
Are you semi-experienced with WordPress? (Y/n) Y
Do you have basic knowledge of trends and products? (Y/n) Y
Have you worked on personal growth or are interested in it? (Y/n) Y
Are you able to download discord on your phone and the ability to get online almost every day? Excluding days off. (Y/n) Y
Are you able to get a task and complete it? With help. (Y/n) Y
Are you willing to completely change course if need be? (Y/n) Y
Are you willing to add to ideas, even if it will hurt the others feelings? (Y/n) Y
Do you have a basic antivirus installed on your computer? If so which? (Y/n x) Windows Defender
What's the longest you've worked on a project? Did it fail or succeed? (x) 1 month, it was a success
Are you willing to work for up to a year with no pay, as a team? If yes, why? (Y/n x) N - I've been doing that in the past, but I've got too much experience to work for nothing, so money is important, yes.
Have you ever been betrayed by someone online or a friend? (Y/n x) N

[Image: JU6FQmw.gif]
Skype ID: cpa.heaven