Looking to Go Whitehat Need Help
2014-06-09, 08:57 AM,
Hey Everyone!

I am officially done with blackhat, I have always used YouTube to promote. Now it is impossible to do with blackhat niches so I am looking to go whitehat. I am just having a really hard time understanding what to do...

I was wondering if someone with experience doing whitehat can add me on Skype!

(I know it is weird.... Someone hacked me a while and changed it)
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-07 10:58 PM) 
2014-06-09, 09:22 AM,
WH is not that hard may be a little more work involved
Make a nice landing page link to it from videos and rank them both.
On my Wordpress site I use nextScript Pro so when i make a post on it it auto post to all my socials and web2.0s

Find every Day Products people want and are looking for, a little hint its Summer Time Think about what people do or buy in the Summer.

I tend to do Big Muti Niche Channels and Websites that way i can have 100s of videos pointing to different post on my websites.
I do seo on both and try to get them both ranked.
2 top spots is always better then one.
Latest Thanks - View all

SuSu(2014-07-15 04:20 AM) 
2014-06-09, 09:24 AM,
Blackhat, whitehat , The hard part is always the ranking
2014-06-09, 09:31 AM,
I was thinking of creating this topic now...

I don't rank with the unlisted method, but always get flagged by some stupid kids on my blackhat niches...
2014-06-09, 09:32 AM,
(2014-06-09, 09:22 AM)wackiin Wrote: WH is not that hard may be a little more work involved
On my Wordpress site I use nextScript Pro so when i make a post on it it auto post to all my socials and web2.0s

Find every Day Products people want and are looking for, a little hint its Summer Time Think about what people do or buy in the Summer.

I tend to do Big Muti Niche Channels and Websites that way i can have 100s of videos pointing to different post on my websites.

I am still genuinely confused...

I do plan on making a Wordpress Multiniche and using YouTube to promote. I just do not know where to start....
2014-06-09, 09:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-09, 09:36 AM by gravity.)
(2014-06-09, 09:22 AM)wackiin Wrote: WH is not that hard may be a little more work involved

Hello I have read your guide with whitehat and it is very good but still I have some question can you answer it?

You said the you dont use content locker because people hate it, So what if my niche is good but my CPA network doesn't have something to promote for that specific niche?

Mind sharing your daily earning? Grin
2014-06-09, 06:01 PM,
First thing is finding a Product watch tv for a few hours and see what type of ads are on it.
think what people are buying are doing this time of the year.
If you think of something they are doing this time of the year think of What products they will use while doing it.

(2014-06-09, 09:32 AM)bumppy5 Wrote:

I do plan on making a Wordpress Multiniche and using YouTube to promote. I just do not know where to start....

Ive shared my earnings 1-2 times here before on different products .
a few people who know me have seen my earnings other then that i dont post earnings.

Far as No lockers i have been setting up some testing after reading some of Mitpats and others post where i will be locking part of it with surveys etc
So ive changed my thinking on that and will be using it myself on somethings.
For niches with no products on cpa sites look around there is millions of things you can promote directly without using the cpas on this forum.
Find a product and type product affilate program into google and do some research someone is selling it.

(2014-06-09, 09:35 AM)gravity Wrote:

Hello I have read your guide with whitehat and it is very good but still I have some question can you answer it?

You said the you dont use content locker because people hate it, So what if my niche is good but my CPA network doesn't have something to promote for that specific niche?

Mind sharing your daily earning? Grin
2014-06-27, 10:07 AM,
For me, WH is always best. BH + Youtube , I tried hay tired because banned
2014-06-27, 10:19 AM,
(2014-06-09, 09:32 AM)bumppy5 Wrote:

Start by doing KW research and finding a niche (or 5) then worry about ranking and all that
2014-07-05, 04:49 AM,
I suggest start working on long-tail keywords/niches that are easier to rank for and have less competition. Once you get the hang of ranking for these niches, you can easily scale your promotions to multiple long-tail niches. As you continue to hone your ranking skills you move up to niches with higher competition.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whitehat Niche + Method Required 93 17,522 2017-10-21, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Jachpriboi
  Unsaturated Whitehat Profitable Niches Jaxxon 66 9,251 2017-10-17, 11:49 PM
Last Post: georgeh
  [Tutorial] Superb WhiteHat Niche + How To Promote It Superhero99 62 15,257 2017-10-15, 10:51 AM
Last Post: dontme
  5 Legit/Whitehat Niches from Darko! Darko 82 12,365 2017-10-01, 11:53 PM
Last Post: specz34
  300 Whitehat Niche Ideas - Break Them Down Into Seeds And Bank HawkEye 63 12,032 2017-09-08, 07:50 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top