Looking to Befriend Long-Term Affiliates/Partners for a Smart Tech Store
2018-08-23, 04:57 AM,
Hi friends,

I apologize if this is a stupid question, as I am a newbie wanting to learn.

I have a website providing affordable smart technology for home and lifestyle. (Smart plugs, smart doorbells, etc.)

My company has a green focus on saving energy and also provides a year's supply of sanitary drinking water to 1 disadvantaged person per order.

The products are great, the website is beautiful, and there is a demand for this, you can see this for yourself. (The link is smartcookiestore.com)

I just need advertising.

I am not a professional with Facebook Ads or Google Ads, nor have I built a following through content marketing. (I do have great emotional video content for advertising though!)

I want to find ethical affiliates/JV partners interested in a long-term partnership. I am looking for a win-win here because I want to make sure you succeed as well.

My interest is not in joining an affiliate network to list my program. I am wanting to email potential partners on affiliate forums, one-by-one. I like keeping things very human :)

I am WILLING to offer as much as I can, 100% commission. I also will help you any way I can with video content, traffic insights, what strategies I have tried that did not work, and ad copy.

I understand my line of business is not super niche, and I plan to sell less products in the future and become more niche.

If not here, where can I message/email affiliates/JV partners? I have tried searching the forums with "recruiting affiliates". No luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated guys, you are helping a hard working human in need. Thanks! :)