CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Looking for tiktok bot with account creation
2020-02-08, 06:29 PM,
Hi there.

So I'm pretty new to this whole botting thing, but I've heard that there's some semi private tiktok bots out there,

and was wondering do you guys know any of these, and do they let you create tiktok accounts within the tool aswell?

I've used my own devices too much and accounts getting shadowbanned instantly now so I'm looking for an alternative. Thanks
2020-02-08, 09:19 PM,
There are TikTok bots incl. account creators around.

You could ask:

- MoneyIsInTheBot, I read about a previously TikTok bot = Discord MoneyIsInTheBot#3310
- the official distribution company of the Snapchat bot Let's Snap it! about future release plans for their TikTok bot = Discord LetsSnapIt#0348
- AutoTokker

There may be future TikTok bots in development also, I just had to reject an offer to reveal the complete HTTP header encyption "X-Gorgon" for US$ 2,000 only. (This was a sort of fun inquiry by certain Discord haters.)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-08, 09:34 PM,
(2020-02-08, 09:19 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: There are TikTok bots incl. account creators around.

You could ask:

- MoneyIsInTheBot, I read about a previously TikTok bot = Discord MoneyIsInTheBot#3310
- the official distribution company of the Snapchat bot Let's Snap it! about future release plans for their TikTok bot = Discord LetsSnapIt#0348
- AutoTokker

There may be future TikTok bots in development also, I just had to reject an offer to reveal the complete HTTP header encyption "X-Gorgon" for US$ 2,000 only. (This was a sort of fun inquiry by certain Discord haters.)

Thank you!

I've contacted letssnapit and moneyisthebot, waiting for the replies.
2020-02-09, 12:49 AM,
(2020-02-08, 09:19 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: There are TikTok bots incl. account creators around.

You could ask:

- AutoTokker

One more question, hope you don't mind.

Do you know if these bots using some sort of emulator? I've tried creating tiktok accounts via emulators, and the results are terrible. It seems as if they have some kind of emulator detection. I want grow real accounts, not just follow/unfollow methods.
2020-02-09, 01:22 PM,
(2020-02-09, 12:49 AM)schausnegl Wrote: One more question, hope you don't mind.

Do you know if these bots using some sort of emulator? I've tried creating tiktok accounts via emulators, and the results are terrible. It seems as if they have some kind of emulator detection. I want grow real accounts, not just follow/unfollow methods.

I can't speak for other TikTok bots of course.

But regarding my personal C++ code library, used for Snapchat, YouTube, former musical.ly (now TikTok) and others, the SaaS bots don't need any emulator or connected smartphone. Following the Snapchat example, Snapchat will detect the usage of emulators or rooted/jailbroken smartphones and flag your account and/or block logins. TikTok may do the same.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-09, 06:01 PM,
(2020-02-09, 01:22 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 12:49 AM)schausnegl Wrote: One more question, hope you don't mind.

I can't speak for other TikTok bots of course.

But regarding my personal C++ code library, used for Snapchat, YouTube, former musical.ly (now TikTok) and others, the SaaS bots don't need any emulator or connected smartphone. Following the Snapchat example, Snapchat will detect the usage of emulators or rooted/jailbroken smartphones and flag your account and/or block logins. TikTok may do the same.

I see. Thanks for the explanation. :-)
2020-02-09, 09:04 PM,

You could ask:

- AutoTokker

So I got replies from both moneyisinthebot which doesn't allow new customers for their tiktok bot until april

and letssnapit don't have any eta on when they will be releasing their bot. Apparently it's done, but they need interface setup.

Do you know of any others? I tried autotokker, but it seems like it's ran on emulators. I'm looking for one with account creation on it if possible.
2020-02-10, 03:49 AM,
If you’re looking for the best TikTok growth service out there, you need to check out Tokupgrade as they are the industry leader.