Looking for suggestions regarding the realization of the traffic
2016-03-03, 01:16 AM,
Hi again, elites! I've been recently doing YT white (by someone might be considered as grey) hat gaming tutorial style uploading for a few weeks, from 13 videos I'm receiving ~ 200 hits/day to the shortener link and this seems to be increasing. I also intend to continue growing my channel and uploading more videos, but I now need a suggestion how I could best optimize my traffic for highest earnings since now I'm making income from shorteners and file sharing site which pays for downloads but the income is kinda low.

I'd like to ask if it's worth investing in domain and hosting, creating separate articles in page for specific video and then send my Yt traffic to website and earn from pop ads? Or it will be low earnings and waste of time?

Any kind of suggestions are welcome. Wink (Since in my videos I provide legit things, I do not use CPA as others might start flagging my videos.)
2016-03-03, 01:33 AM,
i think you can make a skype for your youtube channel. And then set in the desc. add me on skype if you want this hax,, of idk. And when they add you on skype you send them to a youtube link where they have to complete a offer to can download it. Youtube is nice way to earn money i have earned this month in two days already 16$ so i think it's really nice way to earn money with it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2016-03-03 02:16 AM) 
2016-03-03, 02:12 AM,
(2016-03-03, 01:33 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: i think you can make a skype for your youtube channel. And then set in the desc. add me on skype if you want this hax,, of idk. And when they add you on skype you send them to a youtube link where they have to complete a offer to can download it. Youtube is nice way to earn money i have earned this month in two days already 16$ so i think it's really nice way to earn money with it.

I see your point, but as I mentioned I want this to be long-term, not a week's project. For those actions I might likely get flagged and lose my channel. Your method should work for MVB BH mass uploading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 5 81 Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Last Post: kalia420
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 147 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 207 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 198 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 293 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12