Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: Saturday, 20th of April, 07:40 PM/19:40, UTC+2, Europe)

Looking for someone to help on skype
2013-08-20, 08:49 AM,
I am not asking for much, I have an idea (started it today got only 30imps and 6 clicks, but there is still 5 hours left of the day!)
I want to make sure I am doing thing right as I am extremely new to this stuff. I don't even know if my campaigns are the way they should be, I have it set up so that only the download and install options are available, because I feel like these are the easiest to do. When I first made the content locker it had my friend jump through endless surveys and he eventually said forget it, its not worth it...

Anyways if anyone would message me their skype and shoot me in the right direction that would be so great. I am not asking for a tutor session or mentoring, just a little nudge in the right direction.

I know this is asking for a lot on a first post but I am kind of one of those people that just read and dont register or post.

Thanks!
Share This Thread :