CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Looking for some help !
2014-01-02, 05:45 PM,
Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a new website of mine with (word press) . and I'm trying to make it look a bit more complete. I am not the best out there with word press and a lot of stuff is really new to me.

I wondered if there's any one out there that is willing to help me out on Skype with some of the features I want to add to my website. Just explain how its done a little bit and how to make it work. ( I don't need babysitting just some pushes in the right direction will do fine )

I've been doing PPD for some time now and I could help you back by giving you some niches or answer a few questions that you may have.

just pm me your Skype and ill see you there
2014-01-02, 05:48 PM,
I don't need anything in return, but private message me and i will help you.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.
2014-01-02, 05:56 PM,
More help is always welcome guys, If you know a lot about web design and have some time, let me know ;)