Looking for partner who can help with adwords, earn $200k plus
2017-02-15, 11:43 PM,
Hi im new on here and looking to partner with someone that can assist in getting me unlimited adwords accounts.

Currently im running campaigns that are in the google grey area and are prone to policy changes and account suspensions. This is inevitable but very time consuming creating new accounts before i can spend high etc resulting in many weeks lost.

I ideally need new accounts to start again as soon as im suspended.

This is a genuine opportunity which im willing to reward the right partner substantially.

Please PM me for further info thanks.
2017-02-15, 11:43 PM,
Hey jwein,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-02-15, 11:48 PM,
I promoting CPA Trial Offers on Adwords with landing pages, but if you create bulk adwords account, then your ad copies and domain will b blacklist.
2017-02-15, 11:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-15, 11:52 PM by jwein.)
hey usmang, this will be cloaked so it doesnt matter really if domain is blacklisted as will replace it with new one. The bulk accounts will only be used once one gets stopped so not running same ads on multiple accounts.
2017-02-16, 12:23 AM,
If you double post threads again, and post then inside the wrong forums you will be given a months ban. No warnings have been issued this time.

Moved.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2017-02-16 08:52 AM) 
2017-02-16, 12:36 AM,
Hawkeye thanks for placing this in the right forum. Sorry about that, new here and wasnt sure where best to post

(2017-02-16, 12:23 AM)HawkEye Wrote: If you double post threads again, and post then inside the wrong forums you will be given a months ban. No warnings have been issued this time.

Moved.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2017-02-16 05:31 PM) 
2017-02-16, 03:27 AM,
so how much profit can i share?
2017-02-16, 04:35 AM,
im looking to offer a percentage of ad spend ( 10 pc ) of which I will fund. Typically im looking to spend $5k plus a day.
2017-02-16, 07:03 AM,
(2017-02-16, 12:36 AM)jwein Wrote: Hawkeye thanks for placing this in the right forum. Sorry about that, new here and wasnt sure where best to post

You said you're new HERE, now, are you new to Internet Marketing?
Not being funny or smart but as you are new I'm just trying to feel you out- lol (Full Disclosure)Grin
I'm guessing your not or you wouldn't be messing with PPC.
Which brings me to my next phase of the interrogation ,umm I mean of questioning lol...
Seriously though someone spending that type of change which is really not that much in that game,but still, I would think they would know how to easily obtain with you are asking for.
There are reputable Services that offer this which you have requested ...
Well, as reputable as that kind of service can be.. Lets's use the word Reliable..Yes reliable is a Better word.
....for a Fee of course, which I'n guessing you can afford since you have a pretty nice daily Budget.
I am assuming your Not asking this Partner to actually Provide the actual accounts but to point you in the right direction of where they can be obtained... am I correct here?
Nevermind, Ok I see you said assist, Not Provide..
Anyhoot.. Provide a Good email if you still need assistance with this matterGrin
2017-02-16, 02:41 PM,
Hi swiffjustus,

Thanks for replying to my thread. To answer your questions i am not new to ppc, I have been running these campaigns for several years but am having constant issues with adwords. I am aware of how to open accounts but recently it has been tougher. As you mentioned there are services that offer what I need but the majority are scams and I have lost a lot working with some.

I am looking for a honest partner who can help me and we can both make very nicely off this. I am more than happy to show whoever wants to work with me proof that I am fully legitimate as looking for a long time cooperation with someone.

I am not running an offer and im the merchant owner for these campaigns so there is considerable work involved fulfilling orders etc so I need to rely on someone that can help with the adwords matter.

I quote my budget daily is $5k but it can far exceed this. I require help so that I can constantly run these with no downtime. I would be looking to utilize someones account or whatever method it would be to get my ads working. The issue with my niche is that it is prone to being taken down fairly often (1 to 3 week window, sometimes longer ) hence the requirement for continuous high spend accounts.

Please let me know if you can assist in this matter and we can discuss further.

(2017-02-16, 07:03 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 12:36 AM)jwein Wrote: Hawkeye thanks for placing this in the right forum. Sorry about that, new here and wasnt sure where best to post

You said you're new HERE, now, are you new to Internet Marketing?
Not being funny or smart but as you are new I'm just trying to feel you out- lol (Full Disclosure)Grin
I'm guessing your not or you wouldn't be messing with PPC.
Which brings me to my next phase of the interrogation ,umm I mean of questioning lol...
Seriously though someone spending that type of change which is really not that much in that game,but still, I would think they would know how to easily obtain with you are asking for.
There are reputable Services that offer this which you have requested ...
Well, as reputable as that kind of service can be.. Lets's use the word Reliable..Yes reliable is a Better word.
....for a Fee of course, which I'n guessing you can afford since you have a pretty nice daily Budget.
I am assuming your Not asking this Partner to actually Provide the actual accounts but to point you in the right direction of where they can be obtained... am I correct here?
Nevermind, Ok I see you said assist, Not Provide..
Anyhoot.. Provide a Good email if you still need assistance with this matterGrin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 113 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  LETS MAKE 100K IN A MONTH FROM ADWORDS sandoshi 7 343 2017-09-22, 09:00 PM
Last Post: android
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 127 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  [JV] Unlimited Adwords account+Yahoo Gemini Account Funding -Your Cloaking campaigns AffiliateKing 9 1,814 2017-08-21, 03:51 PM
Last Post: adwbro
  I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest Jeff Hanneman 7 504 2017-08-09, 05:45 AM
Last Post: randomblackguy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top