Looking for partner
2013-08-28, 09:13 PM,
Hello,
i'm looking for serious partner.

I dont have so much time now, so i'm looking for someone who want to make some bucks.

What I'm offering:
  • Pro Wordpress (.com domain) multi niche site (all fake tools) with FB,Twitter,G+ and Pinterest sites
  • VisualBasic template for tools (they look similiar, like they was developed by one site)
  • Intro for videos
  • Im still making Text to Speech video voice over, so if you send me text i will send you .wav with this voice
  • 6 videos done, you need to edit them because they was deleted from Youtube + I have already Articles on my site and tags + description in .txt
  • 13 exe tools done, some are saturated, some are semi-saturated, but can still bring some bucks
  • I will take care about web page, i will backup it every week, i will update plugins etc.

What I need from you:
  • You will promote new videos
  • You will take care about new content - add comments, likes, views on videos
  • You will create videos
  • You can add your content on my webpage (niche,video,tool)

Rules:
  • You need to be minimum VIP here (Legend + will be better)
  • Have minimum 100 posts, some rep and thanks (dont want fresh registred noob with 0 skill)
  • If you try to scam me, I and my friend will report you here on CPA Elites, and on other sites/networks/videos where we will find you

We will go 40/60 (60 is yours)

So as i said, Im looking for someone who know how to make some money, want to make some money.

Post here + send me PM, I will check your posts, so if i find questions threads like how can i make 10000 money in 1 sec or how to record video, i will ignore you.
2013-08-28, 09:33 PM,
Hey there, I'm pretty interested if I qualify? Shoot me a PM with your Skype, buddy.
2013-08-29, 03:54 PM,
Alright. I can do this with you. I can do all the following that you require. You can pm me skype and we can talk there for more. Thanks
2013-09-10, 07:25 PM,
Is this still available?

Pay the cost to be the boss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 121 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 138 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest Jeff Hanneman 7 510 2017-08-09, 05:45 AM
Last Post: randomblackguy
  Looking for partner / adwords - Fb ads sloyen93380 11 605 2017-08-08, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 501st
  Venetx LLC (Hosting Business) ~ Looking for a Partner/ Investor ? VenetxLLC 7 475 2017-07-23, 08:07 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top