Looking for mentor.
2013-09-28, 04:57 PM,
Hello there guys.

So I'm looking for someone who wants to teach me how to earn, and earns a lot of cash by himself. I'm not a total newbie, I have a little knowledge about making apps in visualbasic, and in other common things.

Of course I can do it by myself, but I need someone who will tell me how to promote my youtube video, my blog etc. Almost year ago i bought .com domain and server, and by this I earned about $1,5k in 3 months, but now I don't know a lot of things, world of earning changed a lot.
I need someone who will let me through.

I promise I will do my best to earn a lot of cash for me, and either for you.

For now my blogs will be hosted on blogspot.com, but after first payout I will buy domain again. Just dont have cash to invest now that's all.

How much I want to earn? A lot. I'm just in love in new GTA 5, but I dont have any gaming platform, or even TV in my room. I want it so hard! Parents won buy it for me so I have to earn that by myself.
Let's say that my first target is to reach about $500 as soon as possible.

Are you interested? PM me with your earnings proof or something else and we will make a lot of cash together.

Things I know 'how to':
- create good looking app in visual basic
- create a blog
- create HD youtube movie with voice narration in english
- correct youtube tags and movie title

Maybe my english is not perfect, but I can easily communicate with you and make a video with commentary.

Thank you! ;)
2013-09-28, 06:04 PM,
(2013-09-28, 04:57 PM)awsomx8 Wrote: Hello there guys.

So I'm looking for someone who wants to teach me how to earn, and earns a lot of cash by himself. I'm not a total newbie, I have a little knowledge about making apps in visualbasic, and in other common things.

Of course I can do it by myself, but I need someone who will tell me how to promote my youtube video, my blog etc. Almost year ago i bought .com domain and server, and by this I earned about $1,5k in 3 months, but now I don't know a lot of things, world of earning changed a lot.
I need someone who will let me through.

I promise I will do my best to earn a lot of cash for me, and either for you.

For now my blogs will be hosted on blogspot.com, but after first payout I will buy domain again. Just dont have cash to invest now that's all.

How much I want to earn? A lot. I'm just in love in new GTA 5, but I dont have any gaming platform, or even TV in my room. I want it so hard! Parents won buy it for me so I have to earn that by myself.
Let's say that my first target is to reach about $500 as soon as possible.

Are you interested? PM me with your earnings proof or something else and we will make a lot of cash together.

Things I know 'how to':
- create good looking app in visual basic
- create a blog
- create HD youtube movie with voice narration in english
- correct youtube tags and movie title

Maybe my english is not perfect, but I can easily communicate with you and make a video with commentary.

Thank you! ;)
just telling but if you want a mentor you need to signup under his/shis refferal
2013-09-28, 07:41 PM,
If I were you, I would just attempt to do it again. You have the general concept of what the game is all about therefore it shouldn't be hard for you to realize and succeed again. Most of mentors teach things you already know about and some of them just help you get accepted and then leave you do everything on your own, yet they still make % of your earnings.
2013-09-28, 09:38 PM,
Quote:Looking for a mentor.

No you don´t....

You already earned a decent amount and if its true that you know all that stuff already, you´re good to go... There is no magic trick a so called "mentor" will give you!! All they want is your money!(ref under them)

Just make some friends here and ask for help if you got stuck, there are always guys who will help you for free (me included :p )

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-09-28, 10:26 PM,
$1.5k in 3 months, if that is true my friend then can you please be my mentor?
2013-09-29, 05:01 PM,
(2013-09-28, 10:26 PM)Neo Wrote: $1.5k in 3 months, if that is true my friend then can you please be my mentor?

It was an year ago, and I got some good niches and .com domain.
I was just lucky, that's all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,439 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 284 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 382 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 379 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop
  Looking for mentor Trojan 0 386 2016-08-27, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Trojan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top