Looking for marketers (35%-65%) (not ppd/cpa)
2013-12-20, 06:38 AM,
#1
Before I begin (since the payment will be in percentage. I would consider this as a joint venture. )

NOTE:WE NEED real life marketers (approaching a company/shop , talking to them in personal and getting the order.)
We,Kiwi Designs,would like to expand our business across the globe with the help of the marketers.



Website: http://kiwidesigns.net

We can give you 35% (35% of what you quote to the client and the remaining 65% is for us, since we have to buy domain , hosting,gfx works for the website .)


Consider the following example ,If a get us a website order worth 400$ , we will pay you 140$ and the remaining 260$ is for us,because we need to buy domain etc.. as quoted above.


All you have to do is to convince any local restaurant, salon or other business establishments for a an order,
kiwi designs does all the web designing and hosting work and you promptly receive your share of the deal.


If you are interested,
you can contact us via our website or the skype id given below

skype:"kiwi.designs"

The following procedure will be implemented:

1.You get the client(s) and convince them.
2. Once you mail us the details, We will show you a mock up of the site that we will be designing.
3.You get the advance (50% of full payment),take your share and send us the remaining balance.
4.We will finish the site and get the website running within the date we quote.
5.WIN-WIN situation for us both.


Portfolio(Websites that we have designed )
http://pmtocoins.com
http://morningstarllp.com/
http://www.eminencedesigns.org/
http://www.eminencedesigns.org/preview/global/
http://codecase.co/
http://percivalhealthcare.com/
http://hqstuff.net/
and many other sites.

There is a huge potential as every single company is looking forward to enhance their digital presence !

Please contact us, if you believe that you can make it work.

We will respond to you, if we feel that you are a potential candidate.


Just adding the thread image here :)
Reply
Share This Thread :

2013-12-21, 01:11 AM,
#2
I do not see any JV points there.
This is simple affiliate
Latest Thanks - View all

CodePot Media(2013-12-23 06:57 PM) 
Reply
2013-12-23, 06:58 PM,
#3
(2013-12-21, 01:11 AM)lokiys Wrote: I do not see any JV points there.
This is simple affiliate

But Since i am paying almost 30-35% and we will be talking together with the client, I feel like this is a joint venture kind of project only.
Reply
2013-12-23, 10:54 PM,
#4
Clickbank paying even 50% and many other networks as well, that does not mean nothing, this is again wrong point from you...

Sorry but i see that you just want to advertise your services for free :D
Reply
2013-12-24, 03:27 AM,
#5
(2013-12-23, 10:54 PM)lokiys Wrote: Clickbank paying even 50% and many other networks as well, that does not mean nothing, this is again wrong point from you...

Sorry but i see that you just want to advertise your services for free :D

Please stop flamming. I have no intention to advertise my service here. Since I am really searching to hire marketers. I am a reputed member and a well know web developer in few other forums.
Reply


Related Threads
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extremely fast and capable learner looking for a mentor for CPA marketing sh00k 2 768 2017-12-13, 06:24 PM
Last Post: mesinadenaro
  French looking for someone with experience in YouTube + CPA Marketing Rapturne 3 697 2017-09-11, 11:52 PM
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  How to make $100 per day with CPA? flecko 6 808 2017-09-10, 12:25 AM
Last Post: flecko
  Looking for CPA coach hanan318 0 318 2017-08-31, 02:25 AM
Last Post: hanan318
  [LOOKING FOR] Someone with CPA experience driving traffic and/or running offers charlez 0 399 2017-07-17, 08:48 AM
Last Post: charlez





About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top