Looking for long term partner
2013-12-15, 09:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-28, 01:47 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Hi to all.

Looking someone who have experience in CPA marketing.
Looking to build up long term partnering in different tasks, not only CPA, but willing to start with CPA.

I'm able to make any automation in web browser. With that i mean I can automate any task you can imagine. And not only web browser automation but also other kind of automation is possible, something like image watermarking, just now developed Extracting frames from video. Basically nothing is possible with my knowledge.

But the problem now is that i learned all the time this automation part and now is time to learn marketing part, but i guess this will take also much time and I'm willing to avoid that part with finding right person to build up partnering...

P.S

Please only serious people contact me.

Cheers
2013-12-18, 06:48 PM,
Added you on skype.waiting to accept my request
Regards

You have been banned for spamming your services, you have been reported by members. You will not sell on here again and your service has been restricted. Members have sent me screen shots of this. You are banned for a month.
2013-12-18, 07:12 PM,
So, basically you can just automate scripts in web browser? Any other knowledge you're having rather than this? Maybe any ideas related to CPA/PPD.

[Image: ZKRPrA3.png]
2013-12-19, 07:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-19, 08:02 AM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
(2013-12-18, 07:12 PM)aceyx3 Wrote: So, basically you can just automate scripts in web browser? Any other knowledge you're having rather than this? Maybe any ideas related to CPA/PPD.

Do you really think that it is not enough ?
This is very powerful knowledge.

I guess you misunderstood what exactly I'm able to do.

If you read my first post then you can see i noted about extracting frames from video, this is already my coded program (source code) what is possible to integrate in any other web or other automation task.

This frames extracting thing was just as example and are not limited to this.

When i read you mentioned web automation scripts i guessed then you refer to imacros or other crap :D

But no this is nothing similar.

Basically i can automate any task and put that tasks together and do any other magic :)

Just one example.

Automation task: Go to youtube ---> set keyword to search ---> take video related to your keyword and check how many views video have ---> if views is more than our determined then we downloading that video ---> then extracting frames from that video ---> and then taking some of those frame images and adding watermark with our webpage or anything other text/images ---- > then taking those images and creating animated gif image --- > upload that gif image on anyone, or on list of thousands gif image related site and add in description your website and also we have website in this animated gif image itself if there is no any description allowed. ---> and if there is funny gif or any other our niche related gif users will come to our site, right :)

So and all that what i wrote could be automated with my knowledge without problems, and this is very easy task for me - and task what i could easy show up for everyone eyes.

So question now - did you saw that kind of program somewhere in internet, any free or paid ?

I hope that i explain a bit more what is in my disposal... ;)

Cheers
2013-12-19, 08:01 AM,
What about
Go to channel
Download all videos
Save titles and bodys
TRim videos
Reupload all videos

Few other things i wont mention atm
2013-12-19, 08:41 AM,
So you're a coder?
What programming language do you use?
Can you do a bot that is multi threaded?

If so.. Lets talk on skype! my username is rap8557
2013-12-19, 08:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-19, 09:45 AM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
(2013-12-19, 08:01 AM)wackiin Wrote: What about
Go to channel
Download all videos
Save titles and bodys
TRim videos
Reupload all videos

Few other things i wont mention atm

Yes of course this is possible but I'm not really interested in video things, as this was my example and there is not real idea from you.
Also working with videos are not that thing what I'm wiling to do starting JV, because of complexity. I'm not talking about downloading and uploading but about video editing, ask much work.
Of course if you have idea what will bring six figures then no questions asked :D

Sorry.

If you have real idea in any other field feel free to ask :)

Cheers

(2013-12-19, 08:41 AM)rap8557 Wrote: So you're a coder?
What programming language do you use?
Can you do a bot that is multi threaded?

If so.. Lets talk on skype! my username is rap8557

Already talking with you :)

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 119 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 137 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest Jeff Hanneman 7 509 2017-08-09, 05:45 AM
Last Post: randomblackguy
  Looking for partner / adwords - Fb ads sloyen93380 11 604 2017-08-08, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 501st
  Venetx LLC (Hosting Business) ~ Looking for a Partner/ Investor ? VenetxLLC 7 474 2017-07-23, 08:07 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top