Looking for help/tips
2013-05-16, 04:47 AM,
Hey guys,

I have recently been introduced to CPA and PPD and am looking forward to getting more involved with it. I've been reading A LOT online and I think I've been a bit overwhelmed by it all. I have thought of a few niche's that don't seem to be very saturated, but really I'm not sure how to act on these. I can code my own websites and stuff and I already have hosting and money for domains.

My goal in this is to try and make like $100 a month. Is this out of reach?

I have plenty of time since it's the summer and I have nothing to do, so I really want to put some effort into this and start making some money!

If anyone could give me some tips or links to specific threads that would direct me on where I need to go next, I'd be really grateful.
2013-05-16, 07:44 AM,
You need to start working. Find a good gaming niche (look for new games coming out) make a youtube video about a hack and then send that traffic to your website! Bam and youll start earning!
2013-05-16, 12:28 PM,
I've found my niche which is pretty unsaturated, made a website and a small ebook explaining it since I posted this. What I really wanna know now is, should I go the CPA route or down the PPD road? I have been accepted into File Ice, so that could be a good start?
2013-05-16, 03:48 PM,
(2013-05-16, 12:28 PM)rexir Wrote: I've found my niche which is pretty unsaturated, made a website and a small ebook explaining it since I posted this. What I really wanna know now is, should I go the CPA route or down the PPD road? I have been accepted into File Ice, so that could be a good start?

Start with ppd. Once you start getting good amount of clicks then think about changing to cpa or mess with offers etc. Your primary goal should be getting atleast 100 clicks a day. Start looking for niche. You can find many good ones here and there. If you have any problem, feel free to ask.
Good luck.
2013-05-16, 03:52 PM,
Fileice has been going down hill though lately due to the inactive admins, I recommend joining http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban ( in my signature ) or Adworkmedia
PM me your Skype I can help you reach $100 a month.
2013-05-17, 12:34 AM,
I have only heard good about FileIce. Is it really that bad? I just want something reliable that I can start off with. I've heard a lot of good stuff about AdworkMedia too, but I thought this was a CPA network as opposed to a PPD network? I don't fully understand yet, so I figured PPD would be the best bet for me to get started.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to start with Snapchat, Any tips? killerscript 11 505 2017-11-05, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ruskiczoug
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 133 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  [Question] Tips to Get Approval on Non-Incentive Offers ecloudicstars 5 271 2017-08-24, 04:49 PM
Last Post: ecloudicstars
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 4,046 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  Any tips ? BlueJoker 2 170 2017-07-16, 09:20 AM
Last Post: r00t3d

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top