Looking for content locker
2017-08-12, 04:14 PM,
People of the internet. How are you?

I am looking for a custom content locker. I am imagining the flexibility of running whatever I want from any network i feel like. Any ideas where I can find one already made? The closest I got was this

mightycontentlocker {dot}com

Tried contacting the owner but nobody responded to my emails. Infact there is not even an address or phone number. Kind of a suspicious thing i believe. So I left it alone coz i thought it was a trap just waiting for my hard earned $$. If anybody is using this thing let me know if its for real otherwise you can just tell me where to find what I seek

Peace and love to you all!
2017-08-12, 08:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-12, 08:37 PM by Watt.)
(2017-08-12, 04:14 PM)Battleship7 Wrote: People of the internet. How are you?

I am looking for a custom content locker. I am imagining the flexibility of running whatever I want from any network i feel like. Any ideas where I can find one already made? The closest I got was this

mightycontentlocker {dot}com

Tried contacting the owner but nobody responded to my emails. Infact there is not even an address or phone number. Kind of a suspicious thing i believe. So I left it alone coz i thought it was a trap just waiting for my hard earned $$. If anybody is using this thing let me know if its for real otherwise you can just tell me where to find what I seek

Peace and love to you all!

Hey mate,

You need to spread your knowledge a bit and learn basic of this job.
HTML and CSS.

This part is required since other people in this job will s h a v e you a lot in case you are start looking for help like this.
Freelancers also.

If you still don`t want to work job yourself, be aware that any private content locker design is not worth more then $10-15.

This lockers are so easy/editable.

99% websites, and peoples on forums or anywhere over the web are there to do same you are doing to your audience.
They want to bank from you selling BH/scam or Low Quality services.
Stop thinking of contacting that guy, his landing is pure scam.

Always ask yourself this simple question: Why is this here? Why I`m seeing this? /before you buy some service or something.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 218 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 103 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 94 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  torrent' content locker Med Fd 2 89 2017-10-03, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 209 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top