Looking for an expirienced whitehat SEO expert (Must speak/write good English)
2017-03-30, 11:47 PM,
Hey Elites !

As the title suggest i am looking for someone who is expirienced with SEO and has a good knowledge of the english laungage.

I Run a news website that focuses on articles that have to do with crimes or criminal activities. I known this sounds as a broad subject but it's something i am expirienced with and i really like writing about.

The last few weeks i have been thinking about how i can expend my websites reach. I am now looking at a steady 150 - 300 visitors a day, depending on whether or not i publish an article that day. Some articles get me 500+ vieuws a day. I am active on FB and Stumbleupon. Some of the other social media's i've left behind because i noticed that they weren't producing the results i was hoping for.

Several key words have been ranking high in google. Some of the less competition ones are on the 1st page 1st place in google. Some of the more crowded ones are on the 4-5th place in google. The only thing i did to these articles is on page SEO. So there's plenty of room left for improvement.

I am looking for that one person who believes in my idea and who wants to work this website to the top. Publishing articles on other websites will probably be the main method of ranking this website but we can always discuss other methods that work well.

I'm not looking for people who use methods such as Churn & Burn. I am in this for the long run.

Lets discuss payment.

I know that the people on CPAelites are here to make money and so am i. However don't be discouraged when i say that this isn't an over nighter. This will be hard work with the potential to earn a steady income.

You always have the option to be paid in cash for the work that you do but i am also willing to offer you a part in this project. whether it is ad revenue or trough direct sales will be up to us.

What can you expect of me:
- First of all someone who won't screw you over.
- Someone who writes daily articles in good english that will rank partially on their own.
- I have a goal and a dream and i don't back out of hard work.

What i expect of you:
- Someone who believes in this idea.
- A person with real good knowledge of SEO.
- someone who can be trusted.

If you're interested, let me know !

KaleKoppen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whitehat Campaigns: We Have $100k/Day Budget charlez 0 87 2017-08-12, 10:57 PM
Last Post: charlez
  I have a good FB Ads acc, looking for JV SnackyCPA 1 132 2017-08-07, 11:20 PM
Last Post: magicalEarner
  i know seo i dont know anything on cpa njboxer 3 297 2017-06-16, 01:28 PM
Last Post: StreetFighter
  Does anyone want a referal? Need a good mentor for OGdads Shrined 3 353 2017-05-06, 07:52 AM
Last Post: pm18
  Joint Venture For Seo [Indian Only] дКsнду 3 382 2017-04-23, 05:54 AM
Last Post: ppdguy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top