Looking for a positioner to earn in CPA
2018-03-31, 02:01 AM,
Hey,

My characteristic feature is the vast experience in earning online. Over the past years, I have been making money in networks such as: CPA / PPA / PPI. The effect - short time, minimum effort and really fair money.

In my work I focused on foreign networks. Their offers are much more favorable than Polish networks. I could easily obtain satisfying money, but something limited me - positioning. However, I would like to come back and get more results and for this I need the right hand / partner - Global positioner.

And now offer for you. If you can get a high position in Google, get foreign traffic and are interested in taking long cooperation, I invite you to contact me.

I invite people who:

⦁ They are characterized by passion but also responsibility
⦁ they are persistent, effective and creative
⦁ Have free time
⦁ They want to earn big money together
⦁ Have appropriate SEO / Positioning skills - Global - the most important factor
⦁ They can work in a group and are involved

If you want to make money with me on CPA / PPI networks, all you have to do is write an e-mail and show me your person.
Detailed information will be given to anyone who is initially interested in the project.

E-mail address: bartekr@gmail.com

Regards
Share This Thread :