Looking for a partner in CPA on good conditions
2014-01-18, 02:30 PM,
Hello everybody,I am new here,my name is George and I am from Russia. There has been a rumor that people from foreign countries start to learn Russian language to get into our CPA marketing system and earn some extra cash - as you understand,they do it because CPA is a fresh type of gaining money in Russia and there is still some time left to join it! So I offer you something - I have some experience in CPA,but I want to have a more experienced mentor to teach me better how to earn money in CPA and lead me to a profit . From my side I can offer you all the translation work,help in making catchy titles and all the stuff you'll need to work with Russian CPA offers. All the other details we can discuss if you write me a personal message,or better find me in skype : georgekesov

P.S. If I said something wrong,please don't blame me,and don't scold me,I just try to offer to you and to me profitable conditions :)
Share This Thread :