Looking for a mentor/trainer. Will use your REF :)
2015-10-02, 04:52 AM,
Hello.
I'm looking for someone who could mentor me and help me get going.
I've tried going it by myself, I thought I had good niches, etc. But it turned out to be a big fail. Not even a single click.

I'm not a complete noob, I know what a niche is, how to upload/edit videos, how to get a domain + hosting, and how to work with HTML sites and the content lockers.

If someone wouldn't mind mentoring me, I will use your ref to the site of your choice. Right now I am registered with CP@Grip and Restricted: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-...ted-Reason, and have no referral for either one. So I can easily E-Mail my Manager and have you put as my referrer.

If you could do this for me, you may PM me your Skype.
I cant respond to or send PM yet.
Or feel free to add me on skype: viralmunkee

**I apologize if this sort of thing isn't allowed. I read the rules and I didn't see anything forbidding it, but if it is somehow against the rules, feel free to remove it.
2015-10-02, 06:48 AM,
You can find many referral choices here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Referrals
Latest Thanks - View all

Masterforce144(2015-10-04 02:30 AM) 

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-10-02, 10:21 AM,
Yes, just going througbt reff section
2015-10-03, 07:26 AM,
I have been promoting CPA offers for 15 years. I can totally understand how it can be hard for someone new. I do thing totally different than pretty much everyone here. This is how I do it...maybe it will help.

Basically in simplest terms, I monetize data.

To start, I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, as there is no credit card required. So conversions are typically much higher than offers that require a sale. All I need is for a user to fill out a form for me to get paid...I'm just generating leads.

I favor offers that have some financial positioning...have a make, get or save money angle to them. This is what has worked best for me. Also, they tend to have a higher mass appeal to them, so the potential exists to produce high volume.

There are many offers that pay $20-$60 each and higher depending on the vertical, that work well on a front-end campaign. Offers that pay less and even offers that require a sale, I will promote on the back-end. This will make more sense in a moment.

For traffic, I acquire targeted data(email)that is ideally real-time or same day, so that it is fresh. When I say targeted, I know what the users are interested in and I know that there is PPL offer that matches their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg using this strategy as well.

All my advertising dollars go to acquiring data VS what most do and that is to spend it on something to try and generate clicks. The reason is that I'm building an asset that never goes away, that I can use to generate traffic anytime I want, over and over, for very little cost. The more I acquire, the greater the amount of traffic I can generate.

Anytime I'm working with a new data source, I always start with buying a small sample and test it to make sure I can break-even on it, in a reasonable amount of time, before spending a bunch of money. This greatly reduces my risk of buying poor data.

All I care about is breaking-even on the data. This simply goes back to the fact that I now own the asset. Obviously, at this point, I'm not going to stop promoting offers to it, so turning a profit is pretty much inevitable. Also, at this point, I don't have problems promoting lower paying offers or even offers that requires a sale, because all conversions are profit and my cost to generate the traffic is very low.

There's more to it than meets the eye, but the above is a basic overview. Everyone I know in the business, that know what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. So it's a strategy that can make big bucks. That's quite a wide range, but it mostly comes down to how big to scale it and the ability to effectively manage the infrastructure that's comes with scaling.

If this is all new to you, one of the best ways to get started is to generate co-reg. The cost per record is higher, but it's easy to set up and overall lower costs to start up. Doing this, you will learn everything you need to about the marketing aspect of the business. So when you start to make data deals and scale, it will be less overwhelming.
Latest Thanks - View all

Masterforce144(2015-10-04 02:30 AM) 

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,411 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 161 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 318 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 429 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Help me earn $0.5+ per IG account and I will be your ref Bimbarabim 7 1,237 2016-09-15, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Bimbarabim

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top