Looking for a mentor
2016-10-27, 10:06 PM,
Hello my name is xwolfyxNL and i am looking for a mentor that can teach me the ins and outs of the CPA Market.

I have read a lot about CPA in general, so i understand all the terms. I am looking for someone who is of course friendly and likes to teach someone about how to start in this market and maybe even be partners eventually.

Background info about me:
I started my own MC server 6 years ago and i am still doing it today. This is currently my main income and my passion. As my MC server became a success, i registered myself as a company, this was very rare in my country as i was only 16. I have a bit of a side income making designs and selling them on redbubble, but thats just for fun. I know want to join in to the CPA market, as it has a lot of oppertunity and that caught my attention.

I am very dedicated to a certain project when i set my mind to it. I am a quick learner. I am currently in college studying to be a web developer, so i know my way around linux (own dedicated servers for my mc server), websites, setting up a hosting enviroment, domains, managing people, social media, customer support and a lot more.

Whats my personality?

I am mostly the quiet one in the group, that doesn't mean i don't listen. I am a kind and fun person to hang around with.

If you have any interest in being my mentor and see any oppertunity in me, you can comment below or contact me on skype(do say what your forum name is, as i get spammed a lot with requests due to MC) : xwolfyxNL
2016-10-27, 10:39 PM,
I send you an offer via PM, check it! :)

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-10-27, 10:48 PM,
Here I am seeing this thread and thinking "one of those threads" but I actually got surprized, this is how you ask for "mentorship" well done dude and good luck in the future
2016-10-27, 11:59 PM,
If you're willing to work hard and motivated.
I guess I could put you in the right direction :)
Send me your skype along with informations of your age, location and goals.
2016-10-28, 12:20 AM,
(2016-10-27, 10:39 PM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: I send you an offer via PM, check it! :)

I added you on skype :3

(2016-10-27, 10:48 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Here I am seeing this thread and thinking "one of those threads" but I actually got surprized, this is how you ask for "mentorship" well done dude and good luck in the future

Thanks mate :)

(2016-10-27, 11:59 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: If you're willing to work hard and motivated.
I guess I could put you in the right direction :)
Send me your skype along with informations of your age, location and goals.
I can't pm yet but i can give you that info in skype.
Skype is: xwolfyxNL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extremely fast and capable learner looking for a mentor for CPA marketing sh00k 2 376 2017-12-13, 06:24 PM
Last Post: mesinadenaro
  JV - Webdesigner http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Posting-Mentor-Coach-Requests-And-Use-The-Referral-Section Vinz77 15 1,541 2017-07-23, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Vinz77
  Does anyone want a referal? Need a good mentor for OGdads Shrined 3 384 2017-05-06, 07:52 AM
Last Post: pm18
  I search for a mentor who earns minimum $ 200/day on Cpagrip Warriorcpa 1 746 2017-03-22, 05:30 AM
Last Post: matiasseafight
  Looking for a mentor joker21725 2 548 2017-02-13, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dyngenbd

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top