Looking for a mentor
2013-06-20, 10:19 PM,
Hey,
so guys I am looking for a mentor, I will register under his referral.
I had some experience in PPD got my video 4th a year ago on a niche that was popular then and is popular now. Got 20$ on sharecash from it. But sharecash never payed me out. So I let it go. Now trying to get back in it again. So if anyone is willing to coach me I would be grateful. And I expect they are making some money already and that they can prove it.
Thanks in advance. :)

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2013-06-21, 12:55 AM,
Based on my experience here, I'm going to give you an honest answer. No one here is going to take time out of their day to "coach" you. They may give you tips and stuff, but you are the only one who can actually make a difference in your earnings. You can't expect people to do stuff for you. My advice would be to use the search function, invest in CPA Elites Upgrade, and read up on a few tutorials to familiarize yourself with CPA/PPD. This is what I have gathered after being on this forum and needing help almost all the time. Started off here making $1/$2 daily and I kept asking for help. No one helped so I decided to do most of it on my own and now I make ~$25/day, which isn't much but it's better. I didn't mean for this to come out offensively, but if it did, I apologize.
2013-06-21, 01:01 AM,
(2013-06-21, 12:55 AM)Satisfaction Wrote: Based on my experience here, I'm going to give you an honest answer. No one here is going to take time out of their day to "coach" you. They may give you tips and stuff, but you are the only one who can actually make a difference in your earnings. You can't expect people to do stuff for you. My advice would be to use the search function, invest in CPA Elites Upgrade, and read up on a few tutorials to familiarize yourself with CPA/PPD. This is what I have gathered after being on this forum and needing help almost all the time. Started off here making $1/$2 daily and I kept asking for help. No one helped so I decided to do most of it on my own and now I make ~$25/day, which isn't much but it's better. I didn't mean for this to come out offensively, but if it did, I apologize.
I really appreciate your response, I don't need someone to coach me I thought someone who would give me a few tips. And if I had 20$ to invest I would. I was thinking more about should I focus on giving the download link on the YouTube video itself, or should I redirect it to my page, what do they think about my niche and stuff along those lines. :) I have read and familiarized myself with a lot of tuts on this forum and as I said if I and 20$ to invest in a VIP I would. :)

Coupons:
2013-06-21, 01:03 AM,
(2013-06-21, 01:01 AM)DeFactos Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 12:55 AM)Satisfaction Wrote: Based on my experience here, I'm going to give you an honest answer. No one here is going to take time out of their day to "coach" you. They may give you tips and stuff, but you are the only one who can actually make a difference in your earnings. You can't expect people to do stuff for you. My advice would be to use the search function, invest in CPA Elites Upgrade, and read up on a few tutorials to familiarize yourself with CPA/PPD. This is what I have gathered after being on this forum and needing help almost all the time. Started off here making $1/$2 daily and I kept asking for help. No one helped so I decided to do most of it on my own and now I make ~$25/day, which isn't much but it's better. I didn't mean for this to come out offensively, but if it did, I apologize.
I really appreciate your response, I don't need someone to coach me I thought someone who would give me a few tips. And if I had 20$ to invest I would. I was thinking more about should I focus on giving the download link on the YouTube video itself, or should I redirect it to my page, what do they think about my niche and stuff along those lines. :) I have read and familiarized myself with a lot of tuts on this forum and as I said if I and 20$ to invest in a VIP I would. :)

Well I apologize for the misunderstanding, though the response still remains. If I were you I'd create a blog or something along those lines and leave your download link there. If you put your download link in the description, you may face your video taken down or even worse your niche stolen. Best of luck!
2013-06-21, 01:54 AM,

Never put your download link in the description not only will your video most likely get taken down but you wont earn as much either.

[Image: 415x155.png]
2013-06-21, 05:21 AM,
(2013-06-21, 01:03 AM)Satisfaction Wrote:

Well I apologize for the misunderstanding, though the response still remains. If I were you I'd create a blog or something along those lines and leave your download link there. If you put your download link in the description, you may face your video taken down or even worse your niche stolen. Best of luck!
(2013-06-21, 01:54 AM)God Wrote:

Never put your download link in the description not only will your video most likely get taken down but you wont earn as much either.

Oh, ok thank you. :) And this is the exact reason I http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section. xD Once again I really appreciate your help gentleman. :)

Coupons:
2013-06-21, 05:21 AM,
(2013-06-21, 05:21 AM)DeFactos Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 01:03 AM)Satisfaction Wrote:

(2013-06-21, 01:54 AM)God Wrote:

Oh, ok thank you. :) And this is the exact reason I http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section. xD Once again I really appreciate your help gentleman. :)
Yea I get you man im not earning as good either 1-4 leads a day.

[Image: 415x155.png]
2013-06-21, 05:30 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-21, 05:32 AM by Antonio.)
I am getting tired of this threads. Instead of typing your doubts on a chat and awaiting for someone to respond you, type those same questions on a search engine, either here on cpa elites or on google, every single information is public and free. PPD isn't for people who are waiting for someone else to do it for them, it's about working your way through fucked up paths and thriving...

And for the Link in the description thingy, seriously...that just shows how much you've not dedicated your self to learn before putting' in the work.
Work smart, don't work hard.

Instead of being here telling you all this information, why shouldn't I be using my time to do something productive, such as setitng up a niche? See, that's why I hate this kind of threads.
Latest Thanks - View all

DeFactos(2013-06-22 03:14 AM) 

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]

Youtube Rank Checker - Free and Online Tool
2013-06-21, 05:58 AM,
(2013-06-21, 01:54 AM)God Wrote: Never put your download link in the description not only will your video most likely get taken down but you wont earn as much either.

This is the exact reason why you DON'T http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section. I have a download link in every video and my earnings are rising every day. No Problems with videos getting removed aswell. You need to check it out yourself and don't learn things where you don't know if they are right or wrong.

I think you are just too lazy to learn it yourself. There is so much content everywhere.. just start reading and get REALLY interested in this stuff.. If you don't want to learn by yourself I would probably say at least 8/10 won't make much money and give up.
Latest Thanks - View all

DeFactos(2013-06-22 03:14 AM) 
2013-06-22, 03:18 AM,
(2013-06-21, 05:58 AM)geealigy Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 01:54 AM)God Wrote: Never put your download link in the description not only will your video most likely get taken down but you wont earn as much either.

This is the exact reason why you DON'T http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section. I have a download link in every video and my earnings are rising every day. No Problems with videos getting removed aswell. You need to check it out yourself and don't learn things where you don't know if they are right or wrong.

I think you are just too lazy to learn it yourself. There is so much content everywhere.. just start reading and get REALLY interested in this stuff.. If you don't want to learn by yourself I would probably say at least 8/10 won't make much money and give up.

(2013-06-21, 05:30 AM)123 Wrote: I am getting tired of this threads. Instead of typing your doubts on a chat and awaiting for someone to respond you, type those same questions on a search engine, either here on cpa elites or on google, every single information is public and free. PPD isn't for people who are waiting for someone else to do it for them, it's about working your way through fucked up paths and thriving...

And for the Link in the description thingy, seriously...that just shows how much you've not dedicated your self to learn before putting' in the work. 
Work smart, don't work hard.

Instead of being here telling you all this information, why shouldn't I be using my time to do something productive, such as setitng up a niche? See, that's why I hate this kind of threads.

Thank you guys I listened to your advice and set up a niche.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-What-do-you-think

But to work smart you have to know some stuff, just saying. :)

Coupons:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,340 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 284 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 382 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 378 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop
  Looking for mentor Trojan 0 386 2016-08-27, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Trojan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top