Looking for a marketr from Serbia, Croatia or Bosnia if possible...
2014-09-27, 12:31 AM,
Good evening to all of you. Hope you are doing well. Anyways, I need a balkan cpaelites member if possible... My English is great but I need to ask some specific questions about my strategy and I can't find the answer on the forum. So if anyone is from the balkans, I would be thankful if you helped me.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-09-28 12:02 PM) 
2014-09-27, 12:32 AM,
Why don't you ask what you've got to ask here? you can even use google translate, I am sure we will understand your questions. Well, almost sure Grin
2014-09-27, 12:48 AM,
I'm surely you will, my English is amazing (I'm not really that cocky haha). I have a problem with driving traffic which converts to my landing pages.

My strategy was extracting potential clients from classified ads sites (CL and Backpage mostly) but then a little problem showed up. I need phone verification to post on CL and the IP's from hma are not working anymore (probably blacklisted since they were shared).

Beside this, I cannot find some working USA proxies and other classified ads sites are not quite promising... I was thinking of youtube as a candidate but I have no experience with it whatsoever. I downloaded some software for youtube marketing (Video Marketing Blaster, Mass Video Blaster, Tube Toolbox and Senuke) but I have not used them and I know senuke is for website backlinking but I heard it does wonders on youtube. As for yt, there is also the comment strategy but as far as I am concerned yt has become aware of this and is blocking all the comments that have to do with marketing.

Also a potential traffic source would be Twitter, but haven't used that either. Facebook is TOO crowded, I checked it.

As for my landing pages, they look amazing thanks to f0rest's tutorial. I have two movie niches, two making money online niches and one weight loss niche. I offer free content after the user has completed a survey.

All I need now is a guide for getting traffic... And don't even mention SEO, I heard about the new Panda 4.1 update and it is more than overwhelming. Anyway, I hope to hear of you soon.

Thanks in advance.
2014-09-27, 08:25 AM,
Better start right now to learn seo, thats best way to drive traffic and it can be done without investment. Or u can invest money and start fb ads campaign or other platform.
2014-09-27, 04:30 PM,
Hi,i am from Serbia... Pozdrav... :D

|PHP|JAVASCRIPT|HTML|CSS|
2014-09-27, 04:46 PM,
Hej pozdrav, kako se spavalo? :D Treba mi neko ko ce mi objasniti kako da ljude usmjerim na landing page... Koji je ono najefikasniji nacin za pocetnika? Nemam budzeta za domen i hosting i racunar mi je kanta za sada pa se trebam prvo za to pobrinuti. Sta predlazes? Ima li kakvog profita od stranica slicnih craigslistu posto na cl nema sanse da se uleti sada... SEO nemam pojma kako radi... Ali mora se krenuti od necega. :)
2014-09-27, 04:53 PM,
Ej... :D
It is forbidden to write on other languages other then English... :) So I will write on English... I was working with youtube,since youtube got more smart, i give up from youtube...currently I am learning SEO ,i think it is the best choice now...my main income is from programming(html/css/php/javascript)... So I am not the best to give you advice... Just don't quit! :)
PS. I am from Valjevo... :)

|PHP|JAVASCRIPT|HTML|CSS|
2014-09-27, 04:59 PM,
Oh sorry, I didn't hear of that rule... I apologize for this. I barely asked the same question as above. I'm in a real dilemma ... Things got really complicated with making money online. It's a pity I wasn't into marketing some 3 years ago. Thank you anyways!

P.S. I'm from Zenica :))
Latest Thanks - View all

MIG92(2014-09-27 05:16 PM) 
2014-09-27, 05:28 PM,
In my opinion, you're targeting very 'hard to rank for a beginner' niches.
2014-09-27, 05:51 PM,
What do you suggest then?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traffic wanted in Germany and Serbia! DanieleA 1 115 2017-10-03, 07:54 PM
Last Post: austinyes
  Fileice payout - Serbia Niki 4 591 2013-09-29, 10:27 PM
Last Post: axytm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top