Looking for JV which can provide instant paypal payments
2015-08-13, 12:29 AM,
Hi, I can bring a lot of traffic, but I need more money for better start and to scale the campaigns faster.

I thought maybe someone of you would like to JV by giving links of some products (like SunFrog, other low refund rate (or even CPA) networks) with your affiliate code, so I would bring sales to your account. You would get payments monthly, but you would send me my part of earnings every day through paypal and of course proof reports of what we have earned on your account.

My traffic is clean, I can cloak. Besides, me as your partner wouldn't like loosing your account, because that would mean loosing JV and possible way to my goal, too.

I could give you 25% for this JV.

All you would need to risk:
- Low refund rate affiliates is up to 1%, so it's not much. What about other networks, we just could take average rate after few weeks and time to time;
- Nothing more.

All you would need to do:
- Check your account every day from 6AM to 12AM;
- Make a screenshot and email me it or share somewhere like dropbox;
- See what's Yesterdays profit, multiply it by 0.75 and send me the sum through paypal;
- Sometimes (like once a week) I might ask proof through TeamViewer or something like that, just to be sure.

All you need for this:
- Always have enough money on your Paypal account to pay for my part of Yesterday profits.

Also, I am interested in other products or services promoting, without any accounts, just through systems like Jvzoo, which can send me instant payments.

Waiting for your offers. PM me (and add me to your buddy list if PM'ing) or reach me here!
2015-08-13, 01:11 AM,
pm me , i can provide instant paypal payments
2015-08-13, 01:22 AM,
Pm, i am intersting about jour offer
2015-08-13, 01:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-13, 01:57 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
I've got a verified PP account with good history for about 7-8 years and have never gotten into any real issues with them.

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Oh wait. You're asking daily payments in advance from me, while I would only get paid NET30 by the network which isn't even gonna be guaranteed in the first place?

No thanks.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-08-14 04:04 AM) 
2015-08-13, 09:50 AM,
it is good deal? what happend if account got banned?
2015-08-13, 12:15 PM,
It is better to get paid when the account get paid. There are instances that account get banned because of invalid activity or some poor quality leads/sales.
2015-08-14, 12:56 AM,
(2015-08-13, 01:55 AM)ѕedoɴιc Wrote: EDIT: Oh wait. You're asking daily payments in advance from me, while I would only get paid NET30 by the network which isn't even gonna be guaranteed in the first place?

Yes, that's the JV and I have described it on the first thread. I told about guarantee too.
2015-08-14, 02:51 AM,
(2015-08-13, 12:15 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: It is better to get paid when the account get paid. There are instances that account get banned because of invalid activity or some poor quality leads/sales.

I know, but as I said it's important for me to have JV. I would collaborate with affiliate manager of your' account too, to be sure that account is safe and traffic and leads are good. In case of account lost I would need all kind of proof that it was been lost and money can't be returned and if that would be true, we would split it's lost same as profits, so it's equal. Of course I don't want to lost anything and have nothing to gain on this case, so I will send the best leads and traffic I can.
2015-08-14, 03:00 AM,
All in short you want somebody to just give you money :D LOL

All you say about guarantees and such is totally just words. Nothing else.
In short if you have quality traffic and commission is earned honest then I see no point of giving somebody 25% of your earnings, that just do not make sense.

I do not suggest anybody to take this JV.
2015-08-14, 09:32 AM,
(2015-08-14, 03:00 AM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: All in short you want somebody to just give you money :D LOL

All you say about guarantees and such is totally just words. Nothing else.
In short if you have quality traffic and commission is earned honest then I see no point of giving somebody 25% of your earnings, that just do not make sense.

I do not suggest anybody to take this JV.

+1 for this.
Latest Thanks - View all

★★★ BotMan ★★★(2015-08-15 12:55 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LIMITED] JV / INVESTMENTS IN MINING LITECOIN Yosua 4 192 Yesterday, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Yosua
  I have plenty of 2 years old fb pva accounts.. Lets jv jackjammer 8 335 2017-10-18, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jackjammer
  [JV] Looking For JV Who Is Residence Of USA & 18+ mackscody 1 164 2017-10-03, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Q757
  Bing Ads JV AdmiralBulldog 3 230 2017-10-01, 07:02 PM
Last Post: davidsongilbert
  I provide cheap product supply - You Sell It mysteriosx 3 228 2017-09-26, 05:05 AM
Last Post: mysteriosx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top